Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    cobra kai
    i forgot to mention that he was already exposed once. he claimed to be a black belt under wallid ismail in 2010. this time he's claiming to be a black belt under hermes franca.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    LOL that dude has one of the biggest exposed fraud black belt threads in the history of the UG.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Why do people feel the need to lie? I will never understand it.
    #doesnotcompute

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    A super fight with him a the fake black belt from Texas would be awesome
    who's the fake black belt in TX Master Eddie? LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    who's the fake black belt in TX Master Eddie? LOL
    You don't know Bruce?

Try googling "Jiu Jitsu brown belt fraud Texas" and come back here with what you come up with
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I'm not gonna lie, but this black belt looks pretty legit. That huffing and puffing is just a tactic to get the other guy thinking his stacking is working. I would put my money on this guy and say Kron or Marcelo. Why is everyone hating on his tech?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Hermes Franca... Now that's fucked
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You don't know Bruce?

Try googling "Jiu Jitsu brown belt fraud Texas" and come back here with what you come up with
    You know compare to everyone else, we are new to the BJJ scene so we very naïve as a new born baby... That being said, for the past week, people have been telling me about this Black belt in TX and his association. We have attended 3 of his events so far and I have no clue it was his at all. I always deal with someone else, whom happen to be very helpful. I always ask him to give me the scoop as to how many kids will be in Cora's division before we register and make that 4-7 hours drive. Needless to say that his event hasn't been the best experience, but we just wanted good competition for Cora so we suck it up and attend. But knowing what I know now and all the stuff I've been told this past week, I doubt if we ever attend their event again. So many events by other promotions now in TX that we are able to chose and pick which one to attend. Don't want to name any name as I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...LOL I think I read something about his association on the news also a few weeks ago, not a good thing at all. BTW a couple months ago at one of his event, I couldn't understand why him and his "ref" was eyeing Cora so much. Maybe its the 10thplanet patch that is on her pant leg??? LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/

Any Relation to this, I believe in one of his sections (Private Lessons) He states

"I offer private lessons at the hourly rate of $20. I do not use mats but I have padded carpet in my basement in case you do not want to host the lessons. You will be responsible for providing a third party when working submissions. The third party will be responsible for ensuring the tap is quickly acknowledged by the victor as this will eliminate any possible loss of consciousness or damaging ligament tears or bone breaks. While I believe I have mostly overcome my Social Anxiety Disorder, I fear I can still hold a choke or knee bar too long "in the heat of battle." And apparently david lang gave him his Black in 3 years

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast