Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Also, as far as dissecting it, I'll leave that to higher ranks. I don't think I have enough jiujitsu experience to have a relevant input on that. I'll let it run through the system and see what the Generals say..

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Very cool Barncat! You're a killer! My rubber guard still needs a lot of work! I'm still trying to incorporate muddy waters into my game but this looks like a great concept even if it needs a little tweaking like Eddie and others have mentioned! Keep up the great work Brian!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    NOTE: This video is meant for the 10th planet Jiu-Jitsu forum only. Please don’t share it outside of this forum. Thanks

This is a sample of some of the stuff I do from a sub-position of the rubber guard that I use A LOT, that I call “Brackish Waters”. Note that there are way more entrees from this position and way more things to do from there. I hope you like it!

Hi Brian, I'm liking the details in here for sure. You have a nice teaching technique. I wish you were here so we could go through the motions at hq and test out these techs. Good points that Royce brought up too. Royce a little harsh on the laughable thing. I know you may have come off as a little rude to the guys, but I know you, and you are the furthest from a rude person.

Brian, I know you've probably pulled this off a great many times in tourney, so that's awesome. We need to see how to make it work against 10p guys on the higher levels. And maybe you have pulled it off on the higher belt dudes, but I can see there's a point where one could explode out. There's also a point where one could fight to get his pumped arm back to home-alone'ing, and even rubber stamping, as they drive forward to freedom.

I'm glad you posted it here though. We are fam and thus we can all look at a tech and as a community, and ultimately attempt to dissect whether this will work or not. Keep pumping these out. We'll keep dissecting. Rubber guard led to rubber stamping, and then muddy waters was the answer. So yes, it all starts with an idea, and from that we make the ish tight as funk!

Array

School
    Shinsen Taijutsu Kai Burswood, WA
    Love the kimura, kind of a "damned if you do and damned if you don't thing". Thanks for sharing it. Look forward to seeing future evolutions.

Array

School
    The Pit Elevated Orem Utah
    you made the video private

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody North View Post
    This. How can I watch it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Lobster View Post
    This. How can I watch it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody North View Post
    This is the new video that addressed everyone's concerns guys Thanks for your interest!!!

Array

School
    Does anyone know any links or videos showing how to get the shoulder trapped in high guard?

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Any ideas why it wont let me see the video? :S

Array

School
    Paul its the one listed above he updated the technique this videos slightly different from the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yxfEbK-iw

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast