Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Help me find a gym.

Hey guys, Cora and I will be in the Long Beach, Carson, Lakewood, Ca area from 2/9-2-16 for Kids Pan Am. I want her to get the best jiu jitsu experience possible before the tournament starts on 2/16. I need your help to find a gym that is 10thplanet "friendly" to train at during that week. Of course we will go to HQ also. I want to find a gym in that area close to where we will be staying so she can drop in. So if you know of any or have any contacts for me, I would really appreciated it. And please make sure they have kids class. Thanks Bruce

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    10th Planet Costa Mesa or Buena Park, just south of you. Casey and the crew are great!

Array

School
    Awesome, we'll make sure to drop by you guys for sure. Do you know of any gym that does GI?

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Here is a gi school with a lot of kids from the looks of it and I'm sure getting taught by a red/black would be cool too: http://cjjusa.com/instructors/

Definitely hit up Costa Mesa. Talk to Casey because they have a few kids and his daughter is probably close to Cora's size.

Art of Jiu jitsu is also not far and they were cool with 10th planet people coming by but I see that Cora's opponent is from there so that's probably not an option.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    Here is a gi school with a lot of kids from the looks of it and I'm sure getting taught by a red/black would be cool too: http://cjjusa.com/instructors/

Definitely hit up Costa Mesa. Talk to Casey because they have a few kids and his daughter is probably close to Cora's size.

Art of Jiu jitsu is also not far and they were cool with 10th planet people coming by but I see that Cora's opponent is from there so that's probably not an option.
    Amber: Master Carlos is whom Cora's head coach got his black belt from.. Thank you, will definitely call them to see if they have any kid classes.

And yes, AOJ is NOT an option...

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    You should check out Kevin' Howell's Jiu Jitsu League http://www.thejiujitsuleague.com/. He is part of Atos though, so if you're not able to go to AOJ then this might not be an option.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Go to AOJ and see where Cora stands with those kids :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Go to AOJ and see where Cora stands with those kids :-)
    Master Eddie, Cora will be fighting AOJ's best girl in Alyssa Wilson. Its just them 2 in the bracket. This is a rematch a year in the making. So we will see soon enough how Cora stacks up against their kids...