Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    cobra kai

What's your go to sub from the mount?

I fight so hard to get to the mount, but when I get there, I feel like my arsenal is limited. I usually go for the arm triangle, gangsta lean to slow triangle, arm bar, or ezekiel choke.

But when the opponent is over defending, it's hard to get them to open up. What are some high percentage set ups/subs you guys go for? Sorry if this thread has been over done.

titty twister works every time

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    I usually go for head and armpit control and get the arm triangle. In my last competition I submitted a guy that way.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Arm triangle, slo triangle, Americana and inverted arm bar is what I'm after. But first I like to smash and wear my opponent down with his arm jacked up to his ear. Lately I've been going to double under hooks from the mount, I know it sounds weird but I'll go over it in an episode of mts
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Chopping Block to Arm Triangle, Slo Triangle, The Aoki Armbar from S-Mount.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    As soon as I am in side mount, the moment I get the under-hook on his arm I'm thinking I should finish. Usually its arm triangle or Americana to arm triangle and if that doesn't work I'm on to working spider web from the under-hooked arm, hugely disappointed when I don't finish from getting under-hook

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Arm triangle, slo triangle, Americana and inverted arm bar is what I'm after. But first I like to smash and wear my opponent down with his arm jacked up to his ear. Lately I've been going to double under hooks from the mount, I know it sounds weird but I'll go over it in an episode of mts
    I have been on the receiving end of that double under hooks from mount. It's legit and very annoying for the person on bottom. I've been working on incorporating it into my game now too :-)

no gi ezikiel or w a gag reflex..

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Arm triangle. Used to be crawl out to an arm bar but I lost a match because of it so now its back down to arm triangle and its working like a champ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    High mount to Kimura grip to armbar. That's my money move from mount. Your grip break has to be solid though if you want a quick tap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast