Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I agree 100%. He had way more game from that berimbolo idea than I was prepared for, too. He's on to something with that. You are, too. I gotta step it up there.
    yea, the bolo is legit. i want the 10p system to be straight G's in the bolo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I agree 100%. He had way more game from that berimbolo idea than I was prepared for, too. He's on to something with that. You are, too. I gotta step it up there.
    Did Sean bolo you?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Me and sean bolo every gym/person that hasn't seen it nogi.

But Sunday me and Brandon rolled for bout three hours. I caught him a couple time in the beginning. I don't think it will happen much anymore. As a matter of fact, he made me see the benefits of rdlh. Reps, react, study, drill, assimilate.

Array

School
    *rdlr

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i just want to say i still think its awesome, seeing guys i know off the forum in video form. changes from being a name on a screen to a face.

but that technique was sick. like knee snapping sik jitsu sick! (too soon?) i was defending a darce just yesterday and this wouldve been awesome to know. i generally just work my darce vader escape in which is good in a tight situation but isnt that classy.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Shell View Post
    Please tell us you are going to share this!
    Either me and Brandon or Sean will make a quick vid next time we get together. Gonna wait till I have a moon head in it for legitimacy.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Either me and Brandon or Sean will make a quick vid next time we get together. Gonna wait till I have a moon head in it for legitimacy.
    Appreciate all that you guys do!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Did Sean bolo you?
    A couple of times on my weak side, yeah. I defended pretty well on my strong side. I had more trouble with the Kiss of the Dragon from them than anything on my strong side. Sean is good with his Berimbolo on both sides, so if I ever showed him my left leg he put me on my butt and gave me problems. Bobby is fast and aggressive with a different set of tricks there. Very different styles of open guard but equally hard to deal with.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Yea, Brandon defended well. He moves really well so I had to readjust my bolo with him. I found some new stuff just in the time we were moving around. I got a heel hook from spiral>x-guard>stretch that Is going straight into my game. But yea, Brandon is a G. Me and Bobby miyao out. I for sure spent more time upside down this weekend than i did right side up lol. Anyone that will get down there and play footsies with me is OK in my book

Array

School
    10th planet chicago
    I'm going to try this on john mejia tomorrow, will report back with results.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast