Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Helio Soneca has a message for Eddie Bravo

Array

School
    It was awesome having Soneca at our gym this weekend. He's a fireball, man. And a legend.

He was telling Me, Sam, and Bobby how when he was competing at 125 lbs he beat Allan Goes, Mario Sperry, and Royler Gracie all in the space of a week.

LEGEND

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Super cool. So you roll with him Bmac? He legendary good or what? Very kind words. Very cool of him.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Super cool. So you roll with him Bmac? He legendary good or what? Very kind words. Very cool of him.
    I didn't roll with him this time, no. But if you've seen the video of him dismantling Alan Belcher you can get a pretty good idea of how I would fare. HINT: not as well as Alan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I didn't roll with him this time, no. But if you've seen the video of him dismantling Alan Belcher you can get a pretty good idea of how I would fare. HINT: not as well as Alan.
    I'm not a big fan of Alan belcher at all, but I do respect his skills. If that guy crushes belcher he's freakin amazing.. I've heard alot about Soneca, good and bad honestly (always good when hearing of his skills) He seems really cool too tho. Not many brazilians are cheering for Eddie. Cool stuff Bmac!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Awesome seminar, Soneca is an awesome teacher and super cool. His attention to detail really helped me take a lot away from the day.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Alan belcher at all, but I do respect his skills. If that guy crushes belcher he's freakin amazing.. I've heard alot about Soneca, good and bad honestly (always good when hearing of his skills) He seems really cool too tho. Not many brazilians are cheering for Eddie. Cool stuff Bmac!
    I love Belcher. One of my favorite fighters, actually.

Soneca told me he is still pulling for Royler. He said it was like a soccer match between USA and Brazil. He'd be a traitor to his country to pull for Eddie! He's pulling for Brazil. Kinda like how Eddie says he always cheers for the Mexican boxers

But he was very, very complimentary of Eddie's Jiu Jitsu. He kept talking about how well Eddie uses his feet as grips. He said since we are all 10th Planet students we should pay special attention to this skill of Eddie's and look to emulate it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Sounds like a super cool guy, it's an honor to have a BJJ legend like him giving me props, I appreciate it tremendously
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Sounds like a super cool guy, it's an honor to have a BJJ legend like him giving me props, I appreciate it tremendously
    Man I would LOVE to see that roll. Bravo vs Soneca.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    I thought I'd heard in an interview Soneca sayin the usual stuff that Eddie is disrespectful etc. nice to see him personally set things straight . The interviewer from before must have just said it because he was talkin to Royler lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast