Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    That is so sad and unfortunate, he seems like the most caring and genuine of people. No one should have to deal with that kind of pain.

Array

School
    10WO
    Good vibes going his way. Would never wish anyone to have to go through that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Terrible. Their hearts much ache so much

Array

School
    St Louis
    Living and training in St Louis, brother to 10P Omaha, and a student everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Patten View Post
    Aw man, that's terrible news. I have 1 year old twins that were extremely premature. I couldn't imagine having lost one of them. My heart really goes out to him. These things seem to happen to the nicest people. Thoughts and prayers......
    My twins are 2 now (boy and girl) and I couldn't bare to think of losing one of them. Our son was in NICU for a while and your heart breaks to see that. My heart goes out to him and his family during this time as I know I'd be a broken man. It's amazing how your world changes from having emotions of steel to being a father or mother.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    That's awful. My thoughts go out to marcelo and his family.

wow this is bad, such a nice and kind person wish him the best

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    dang, thats terrible. My thoughts are with him and his family. no one should have to go through that. what a terrible thing to happen to such a great guy and i assume great family.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Terrible, tragic news! No one should ever lose their child condolences to his family!!

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    That's terrible news. I've got a 20 month old daughter, my world would collapse if I lost her. It's such a shame because Marcelo always comes across as such an upbeat and positive person. No one should have to go through that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Can't even begin to imagine his pain... will be hugging my kids extra tight tonight...

maybe the greatest of all time, and I bet he'd trade away everything he has accomplished for that boy to be with him... terrible news.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast