Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have the first book and dvd's. I taught mainly mma for 13 years now. My students had become obsessed with rubber guard so I started putting as much effort into it as I could. The original videos are still a go to for me and having a pro membership has been beyond helpful. This book closed the gaps in things I didn't quite get. I think the book flows well off the dvd's. I don't sit wondering in between each transition, well crud whos arm is that, and how did that leg get there. Those ever so important little in between steps are covered so well. Im not sure I can show my students this book, since they are catching up to me so quickly. Hopefully it will buy me some more time to keep ahead of them, but since I asked them all to buy the book im probably still in trouble. I would say rubber guard dvds, twister book, and advanced rubber guard book. Having years to play with the original rubber guard book helped quite a bit as well. Yeah my wife gets ticked as well when we watch a movie and she looks over and I got that book open again, then I ask her "hey babe can I try something on you real quick."

"Legalize Spiritual Discovery"

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Got my copy this week, I'm amazed at the quality of this book......thanks Eddie and everyone who's contributed!!!!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    ok, I'm getting that.. sold! :3 Best review ever!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123