Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    This is outrageous!!! Legal action? Was there a clause in the contract? I dot get it, why does Eddie have to wear them and Royler doesn't? I just don't get it you should get to wear what you want, nogi is nogi

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Hey guys thank you. I'm glad to be back. Yeah as for the Royler thing, it's just ridiculous if you ask me. I know for one that if the rules of the match were posted prior to buying the ticket, I and many other people(10th Planet or not) would have boycotted this event. 700 tix sold in 4 hours is pretty cool! I can't think of any match on the card that would have made people buy these tickets in the fashion we did, other than Eddie vs. Royler. Peace out!

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I also think the more we talk about it the more stir we're creating in the system. Fuck it, if eddies wearing pants he's gonna fuck him up wearing pants, if eddies wearing shorts he'll fuck him up in shorts, Whats done is done and the more we keep perpetuating it on the forum of how outrageous it is the more media he's getting on it, the more its on eddies mind. I say fuck the uniform, all that matters is that eddies gonna throw down and whoop that ass. PorCaralho
    Well said John. I'm sure metamoris is using this to hype up the event even more. More money in their pockets.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    It's great seeing 10th Planet on the Metamoris page letting them know how bullshit this is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123