Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    I have yet to be named. Looking forward to it though!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Albuquerque
    slozo My 12th grade ceramics gave me that, it stuck ever since. 7 years.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I've been called Floater. Floater happened when the guys found out about the hidden art of Mormon floating (stick it in and no thrusting). Luckily the main perpetrators calling me Floater have migrated elsewhere so it died

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    My long time training partner, one day said that I had a slight resemblance to Murphy from Robocop (The Original), so I became "Robo" Rick Dawson. Boom.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I was owned by TKD black belt turned Gracie guy in 1993 I believe. After being introduced to Gracie Jiu Jitsu in the Army I tried to find a school. I trained for over a year there absolutely wrecking purple belts. They used to say I had the goods. It turned out that it was completely illegitimate. The ranks were hand out by a guy with no training at all. So I drifted from place to place for the next 10 years never really getting any better better but still laughing at the goods. When other people found out it stuck. It always makes me laugh and keep perspective.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I was owned by TKD black belt turned Gracie guy in 1993 I believe. After being introduced to Gracie Jiu Jitsu in the Army I tried to find a school. I trained for over a year there absolutely wrecking purple belts. They used to say I had the goods. It turned out that it was completely illegitimate. The ranks were hand out by a guy with no training at all. So I drifted from place to place for the next 10 years never really getting any better better but still laughing at the goods. When other people found out it stuck. It always makes me laugh and keep perspective.
    Ha! Didn't know the whole story. Pretty funny!

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    I am still un named as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I was young and needed the money

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    I used to live with my cousin and one time her husband's friend came to visit. He started calling me 'Nasty' Nate and it stuck. Many people have tried to arbitrarily assign reasons for it when I've done gross things but I really think he originally was just basing it off the character from Half Baked.

Another one is Natronovitch. A few people in class started calling me Natron and one time Tait just lengthened it to Natronovitch. He said I was a Russian transformer. (I'm not actually Russian or a transformer.)

Array

School
    Ronin
    Chewie (Chewbacca) was one of the names tossed about when they were trying to think of a nickname for me at my judo club which i said i thought was the best out of all of them, and then some of my other mates heard them calling me chewie and its stuck ever since
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast