Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Everyone just ends up calling my Passini! I came from a solid wrestling pedigree and in middle school people started saying that kid(me) is a monster. So thats were the Monster thing came from but no real nick name has ever stuck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Mejia's nickname is Jibbs cause hockey fucked up his grill. Appearently getting hit in the face by a hockey puck can knock your teeth out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Mejia's nickname is Jibbs cause hockey fucked up his grill. Appearently getting hit in the face by a hockey puck can knock your teeth out.
    That's only half right, The boys I used to play with thought I was from the Ojibwa Indian Tribe coupled with a few missing chiclets, and a fucked up face and thats the short story

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    That's only half right, The boys I used to play with thought I was from the Ojibwa Indian Tribe coupled with a few missing chiclets, and a fucked up face and thats the short story
    Fucking idiot kids. I mean come on, I knew you were half Cherokee and choctaw the first time I seen you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Oakland
    When I first moved to San Francisco I had just gotten out of rough patch in my life. So I had made my Facebook name to Michael Nunja to make myself hard to find and contact. The only problem was, in SF no one knew my real last name and everyone thought my name really was Mike Nunja. I hated the name and wanted everyone to stop calling me it, but thanks to "Big Red" and "Johnny Ho" they did everything they could to ensure that it stuck.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    My first day at 10th Planet, the guys heard my name was Amber and they started calling me armbar. It fits though considering all of my submissions in competition have been an armbar. From guard, spiderweb, it doesn't matter.
    Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    prove it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Epstein smoked me and the guy who gave him his nickname out with some powerful G13 or whatever it was called. All dude kept saying was "we gotta get some more of that Einstein weed". That's how it started
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345