Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    everyone in ok already knows that red cloud is the biggest fraud in the state..... now everyone else is learning that too.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Wow..this is unbelievably epic for such a young board...this is archive worthy...however, I have a question?

Ok..so what is your true BJJ lineage? How much time did you actually train in BJJ and under whom? If you have 1 year 4 months training in BJJ you should have achieved about a blue belt. Are you still teaching? I do not think a blue belt should be teaching anyone BJJ without a brown overseeing it, much less opening up a school. My biggest problem is that you are teaching BJJ and you hardly have a grasp of it yourself. Your website is extremely misleading. It implies that these people are getting training from someone able to instruct them. Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of BJJ clubs that roll and teach with coaches that are blues and what not, but they are usually free and at gyms and colleges.

Oh snap, its MMA sensation Colin "The Money Shot" Bohbrink, goddayum!

Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    What could you do about it besides run your mouth like you've been doing this whole time? Brazilian Jiu jitsu is supposed to be for everybody. If I'm so bad at Brazilian Jiu jitsu why do my students still win?
    lol!!! when have your "students" won anything? when they show up at other peoplel's academies with their total lack of gym edicate they get completely tooled by the white belts.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    Wow..this is unbelievably epic for such a young board...this is archive worthy...however, I have a question?

Ok..so what is your true BJJ lineage? How much time did you actually train in BJJ and under whom? If you have 1 year 4 months training in BJJ you should have achieved about a blue belt. Are you still teaching? I do not think a blue belt should be teaching anyone BJJ without a brown overseeing it, much less opening up a school. My biggest problem is that you are teaching BJJ and you hardly have a grasp of it yourself. Your website is extremely misleading. It implies that these people are getting training from someone able to instruct them. Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of BJJ clubs that roll and teach with coaches that are blues and what not, but they are usually free and at gyms and colleges.
    I would disagree to some of this. Master Eddie has approved several purple belts as affiliates in the tpjj system who do an awesome job

master eddie thinks this red cloud guy is a douche. reminds me of that southpark episode where cartman gets scott tennerman's favorite band to show up and tell him how much they hate his guts. lol!!! eddie please go to this fraud's school and teach him a lesson he won't forget!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post

The only claims I am going off of were from his self made Bio. All this other stuff between Triton and Red Cloud, though funny, is kind of besides the point. The Triton guys are too biased for their anecdotes to be a relevant source of information and they haven't provided any cite-able information that lies in conflict with any public claims that Red Cloud has made.

From his bio Red Cloud never states a BJJ lineage. He claims a Japanese jujitsu background but then conveniently respells jujitsu as "jiujitsu" elsewhere on his website (which I don't like at all). He also name drops several big names such as Rickson Gracie, Bas Rutten, and Dan Inosanto but never states a specific time frame or how long he trained under those specific people. He also states that he's a member of the Rickson Gracie Association while never bothering to mention that the membership is just for an open access (essentially, the paid privilege to pay the drop in fee at a Rickson school) to an official Rickson school and that has has nothing to do with being a Rickson Gracie Representative. We can all join the Rickson Association if we wanted to.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    I would disagree to some of this. Master Eddie has approved several purple belts as affiliates in the tpjj system who do an awesome job
    I'm sorry bro...I meant purple belts...seriously...a 4 stripe purple teaches our classes sometimes...I miss-spoke

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    This is from a dude on mma.tv asking me if I managed this guy.......

"Just to set things up. I'm going back to Oklahoma for Christmas vacation this December and was looking for a place close to my parents to train at. I discovered this gym and contacted them. Here's their site:
    http://dawgpoundfightacademy.yolasite.com/

This is the reply I got back:

Hi Tony,

Monthly membership fee is $55. This includes not only BJJ, but also MMA, Boxing, and Muay Thai Kickboxing. Mr. Red Cloud has trained under the Gracie brothers and Frank Shamrock. He has trained in Jiu Jitsu for the last 27 years. As an MMA fighter, he is managed by Eddie Bravo. Mr. Red Cloud's class times are Thursdays at 930 am and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 630 pm.

We look forward to seeing you in class!

Sincerely,
    Melissa Drywater, Owner
    Dawg Pound Fight Academy
    918-207-0994"
    Ok, let's not forget this message. Redcloud...you came on here to explain yourself. You have to explain this "misunderstanding" that this Melissa Drywater said in this message. You said it was a misunderstanding. You must've told her some of these things for her to advertise this, unless she did ALL the bsing herself. Mr. Red Cloud has trained under the Gracie brothers and Frank Shamrock. He has trained in Jiu Jitsu for the last 27 years. As an MMA fighter, he is managed by Eddie Bravo. Which Gracie brothers? Did you REALLY train with Frank Shamrock? I didn't see any of this on the self made bios online, so you must've told her those 2 things. Is that the truth? Do any Gracies or Frank Shamrock know who you are? Did you tell her the truth which was "I plan on training with Eddie Bravo". She must've known you do MMA since you work at Dawg Pound with her, how did she get the idea that you were MANAGED by Eddie Bravo AS AN MMA FIGHTER??? those two are not even close to the same thing. you are 35 or something right...so you've done jiu jitsu non stop for 27 years since you were 8? I thought it said Tracy's Wing Chun Kung Fu at age 8....That's not jiu jitsu.. You got a lot of holes to your story...Can you patch them up? I seriously have to know how the owner got the term "managed by eddie bravo" from you telling her "I plan on training with him". Explain that.

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    And, I NEVER ONCE talked smack about Piet's family or him. I do now just because it's happening to me, again. I still show your gym no respect because of you arrogance that the stupid Marines taught you. You still don't know me & never once took the time...Since when does being a BJJ Black Belt seem important anyway? I've seen tons of fighters with little or no training beat the crap out of Brazilian Jiu jitsu Black Belts...
    Bullshit. what bjj blackbelts did you see beat, and stupid marines, wtf man, do you feel it necessary topiss everyone off? I will consider my getting a blue belt in bjj a big deal, its hard work. Put in the work and then say it isn't a big deal pal

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast