Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Sounds like you have done a lot with money and short spurts of training. BJJ nor 10th planet jiu jitsu has much to offer in short spurts of time nor belts through money. Sorry Red cloud you have a kick ass name but your history says you are a Mcdojo hunter, and you have found yourself on strictly no hunting property.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    is he even Aboriginal???

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    Sounds like you have done a lot with money and short spurts of training. BJJ nor 10th planet jiu jitsu has much to offer in short spurts of time nor belts through money. Sorry Red cloud you have a kick ass name but your history says you are a Mcdojo hunter, and you have found yourself on strictly no hunting property.
    Jiu Jitsu always needs more students Valdez. It's never too late to change! Negitave attitudes will only produce negative results. However I do agree with you about Bjj and 10thpjj not being a "quick fix" system. Redcloud if you want to gain rank, acceptance, and/or respect, you gotta put in your time brother. We all have to! Oh and Valdez, thanks for not tearing this guy a new ass like I've seen you do to other people that have been exposed on here. I respect you greatly for holding back.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Im just curious, when you say "I went on to train in a 2 week cycle learning the Bas Rutten MMA System" how many cycles?

I am going to ask the most important question.... Redcloud... Who was holding the WCW World Heavyweight title at the time you beat them to obtain it????? Did you win by sub or pinfall???? (check out the mma.tv thread posted before to see the evidence)

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Da' fuck? Less bs politics. More training. Who gives a shit?

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    off topic, but did anybody notice every time we have a forum about a specific person they end up finding us? It happened with Primola, and now Redcloud.
    Read the bottom of Page six!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Well in accordance to the forum rules, change your belt ranking to white belt, as you are not a Black Belt in 10th Planet or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Read the bottom of Page six!
    okay, so just ken primola then!

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    To josh...No, I took no offense to that email you sent me.. In the 10th Planet system, I am new. I'm doing everything that everyone is saying. I'm trying to get legitimate training & you all are biting my head off. So I've done what you all asked. What next?

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast