Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Yeah, for the last 6 years before I moved to Omaha. I'm a bit of a Utah gypsy lol. I've lived from St. George to Logan and everywhere in between

Array

School
    Westside in Ogden Utah
    I think a 10th planet in Ogden would be cool. I train at Westside Jiu Jitsu, but use a lot of lock down stuff that I learned from here and Eddie's rubber guard book. I would love to actually drill these techniques with knowledgeable instructors.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Did we roll the last time I was down there in May? I came through to see professor Johnson (He was also my English teacher in high school) I hit open mat and had a lot of fun with a few of you guys. I even taught a few techniques including the electric chair.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I have lots of family in Utah. I am usually in the Orem area a couple times a year. Last time I was there I rolled at the Pit Elevated. I'll be back out this year sometime.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Really? That's where Im originally from. Maybe if I get back there you can sponsor a hotbox for me

Array

School
    10th Planet SF/Melbourne
    I trained with the guys at Salt Lake Grappling Club a few times and they were a friendly bunch. It's rare to find a no-gi only club and, being ronin, finding places where dudes don't want to take your head off for being unknown and 10th Planet.

Array

School
    Westside in Ogden Utah
    No, we did not roll. I started at the end of June.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Thank you, Singer. We appreciate that. It was a pleasure having you visit us. Come back any time!

We are basically a whole school of Ronin, so of course, 10th Planet is always welcome here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123