Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I also like how he puts himself in the crucifix as he does it.
    Lol I didn't think of that.

I did hit a flower sweep from this position. Worked beautifully.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Lol I didn't think of that.

I did hit a flower sweep from this position. Worked beautifully.
    Smoke a joint and then look at the still pic of the video, if you can't see the crucifix, you're no fan of it
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Smoke a joint and then look at the still pic of the video, if you can't see the crucifix, you're no fan of it
    Sounds like the best plan ever lol
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    So basically “K-control” is you freezing in a old school “scissor sweep” position? A move so vernable to leg locks and easy passes that it pretty much isn’t good when done super fast. But he’s going to stay there? His right leg gets leg locked #1 or double under passed immediately, if your late, his left leg gets leg locked. If he starts rolling before you moved, he gets bysept crushed in side control. If he makes it up to his knees he gets crusifixed. If you just sat there that whole time… it looks like that’s ok if he does like in the video and doesn’t trade hooks properly because you can flip the truck on him….

That’s all stuff I just saw. Maybe it’s the way he showed it, who know Sorry if that was mean.

This reminds me of a popular gi move/sweep which name escapes me right now. The name is really cool if I remember correctly, but it doesn’t work no gi (the sweep I’m thinking of).

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Yea, his suggesting it would be good for mma was silly. That's like playing z-guard in mma.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I wasn't gonna say it first, by now that zog broke the seal.. Yeah it's pretty bad, that guy passes up free leg locks, a free double unders pass, a crucifix and a back take to allow him to do that. Also man, you can tell he doesn't even understand the basics of the back control. I know I'm being harsh, but I'm also not inventing wild moves and putting them on videos everywhere, before they are tested.. Just saying.

P.S. Bunnies and rainbows.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    So basically “K-control” is you freezing in a old school “scissor sweep” position? A move so vernable to leg locks and easy passes that it pretty much isn’t good when done super fast. But he’s going to stay there? His right leg gets leg locked #1 or double under passed immediately, if your late, his left leg gets leg locked. If he starts rolling before you moved, he gets bysept crushed in side control. If he makes it up to his knees he gets crusifixed. If you just sat there that whole time… it looks like that’s ok if he does like in the video and doesn’t trade hooks properly because you can flip the truck on him….

That’s all stuff I just saw. Maybe it’s the way he showed it, who know Sorry if that was mean.

This reminds me of a popular gi move/sweep which name escapes me right now. The name is really cool if I remember correctly, but it doesn’t work no gi (the sweep I’m thinking of).
    Star sweep?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Star sweep?
    Yes, fellow student of grand master youtube, the star sweep. That's it, thanks! Just another thing I'll never use I learned from youtube.... Am I in a negative mood lol?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Yes, fellow student of grand master youtube, the star sweep. That's it, thanks! Just another thing I'll never use I learned from youtube.... Am I in a negative mood lol?
    Yes...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Bahahaha fair enough fellas.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast