Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    Scott... the guy is the head grappling instructor at extreme couture in Vegas. I'm guessing there are higher quality training partners there than white belts. He replaced Vinny Mag as the head instructor there. If he were a fraud it would have been called out years ago.

To be honest, you sound just like the people who hate on Eddie, putting someone down that you don't know and have never rolled with. I have actually taken a few classes under him a few years ago and he was a very good instructor (he was passionate and able to clearly deliver instruction that was absorbed by the students). He was also able to provide technical troubleshooting while watching me roll, I can attest that corrections he provided allowed me to better control my opponent. I did not see him roll (if he does roll, he must roll with someone) but his biography states that he has physical limitations.

I would love to hear Vinny's opinion of the guy.
    Ari gives good advice and makes convincing videos too. Also is a head instructor at a large successful school. Theres a fake black belt in Texas that has a huge successful gym and 3 affiliate gyms.. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Ari gives good advice and makes convincing videos too. Also is a head instructor at a large successful school. Theres a fake black belt in Texas that has a huge successful gym and 3 affiliate gyms.. Just saying
    "Neil has trained champion fighters such as, Randy Couture, Gray Maynard, Frank Trigg, Vitor Belfort, Michael Chandler, Chael Sonnen and others..."

I'm guessing these guys aren't easy to fool and have trained with other "legit" jiu jitsu players.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
    Neil is the real deal. If this guy whoops Randy Coutures ass and is his grappling instructor I'd say thats legit. But I know you guys would all whip his ass. Lol. I think this move is tight. I believe its done while rolling and in transition not in a still position.
    I wonder how thats possible. Per his own admission he doesn't roll. Some one posted that interview the last time Neil came up here.

There was also info posted where Karo (Neils "teacher") was blasting neil and said something to the effect that he wasn't legit.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    He claims "physical limitations" keep him from rolling but also claims he broke his toe and had it amputated to "continue training". You are either one or the other. Don't say your so tuff you cut off your own toe to train, but also claim you don't roll because of a physical limitation.. I know a guy with one leg that's a multiple time world champion.. No excuses. IF YOU DO NOT ROLL YOU CANNOT TEACH...period.

Did you look up who trained at extreme couture in the past? Back when randy owned it.. Becuase its not the same...You know randy own 0% of extreme couture after his wife left him and took it in a divorce... She has owned and ran the new extreme couture for many years now.. Randy does not train there. Nor do any of those people you named from 2005 when randy owned it..

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    If you can't watch a few of his vids and just be able to tell that he would never stand a chance against a randy couture ... There's subtle details you need to notice, like Neil planting off they guys knee with his hand to adjust his hips, every single time he shows a triangle. If you can't make hip adjustments without planting hands.. Dude. That's like a blue belt requirement..

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

There was also info posted where Karo (Neils "teacher") was blasting neil and said something to the effect that he wasn't legit.
    I cant find this anywhere, can you point me in the right direction please?

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/82406-ka...-full-s-t.html

Karo says that Neil is full of shit about saying that Karo is addicted to painkillers but never said that his grappling is shit. Neil even wrote the foreword in Karos book "Judo for MMA"

Quote Originally Posted by .BB. View Post

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
    http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/82406-ka...-full-s-t.html

Karo says that Neil is full of shit about saying that Karo is addicted to painkillers but never said that his grappling is shit. Neil even wrote the foreword in Karos book "Judo for MMA"
    That wasnt what i read. It was a interview that was posted here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by .BB. View Post
    no idea, google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    no idea, google it.
    I did - thats what I meant when I said I couldnt find it anywhere.

Was just wondering if you knew/remembered where youd seen it.

Was hoping to read Karo's take on it, especially if this dude has lied about him giving out a black belt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast