Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did Taylor Cause The Crash?

It seems like he would have done something like that...
    I kinda miss that troll :'(

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Nah man dont you see there was to much negative stuff and conspiracy theories on the forums and what better way to clean the forums than a "server crash" pure genius , nah jk Im sure thats not it at all...btw I love the goverment and NSA there cool people and also weed is bad for you!!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Me and 3rdeye were engaged for a spell on tha fb. Being in a gym/locker room setting there's no shortage of homophobic banter so I hit first and hard by accepting Taylor's proposal. The owner of my gym at the time played along and it got pretty crazy, especially when we went out. I found out first hand that hot chicks LOVE gay dudes. I'm pretty sure this is a law somewhere in nature, anyway its not easy, trying to pull off a running gag like that. It was actually inavertantly one of the best pick-up scenarios I've ever run. In hindsight. One of the more conservative members approached the gym owner about it after 'friending' me. "Did you know Bobby's gay?!?", He replied , "So?". That guy or his kids never came back. I respected that. I'm pretty sure dude was gay tho. It all ended when Taylor's gf made him break up with me. So the moral of the story is that Taylor taught me a valuable life lesson that I in no way could of experienced if it wasn't for his brash trolling. Its not easy being gay. Even when you're not. True story.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    It seems like he would have done something like that...
    I kinda miss that troll :'(
    I'm friends with him on facebook, and talk to him regularly. His antics haven't slowed down, by any means. lol

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Taylor actually wants to come back, but that's Zog's call.

he pushed my buttons when he started talking about Gabby. She's like a little sister to a lot of folks here. That was my biggest problem. He pushes the limits, but he needs to know that their ARE limits.
    But who the hell am I...

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Can I ask who Taylor is/was?

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    Can I ask who Taylor is/was?
    A troll. That's all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Me and 3rdeye were engaged for a spell on tha fb. Being in a gym/locker room setting there's no shortage of homophobic banter so I hit first and hard by accepting Taylor's proposal. The owner of my gym at the time played along and it got pretty crazy, especially when we went out. I found out first hand that hot chicks LOVE gay dudes. I'm pretty sure this is a law somewhere in nature, anyway its not easy, trying to pull off a running gag like that. It was actually inavertantly one of the best pick-up scenarios I've ever run. In hindsight. One of the more conservative members approached the gym owner about it after 'friending' me. "Did you know Bobby's gay?!?", He replied , "So?". That guy or his kids never came back. I respected that. I'm pretty sure dude was gay tho. It all ended when Taylor's gf made him break up with me. So the moral of the story is that Taylor taught me a valuable life lesson that I in no way could of experienced if it wasn't for his brash trolling. Its not easy being gay. Even when you're not. True story.
    Taylor just got booted when I started lurking on the forums. I never knew it was this crazy. wow bobby, this is real shit?. honestly I think that's a very cool story. I mean, its got it all, even a life lesson in the end. lol.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Yup. The other thing I learned is what separates me from the trolls. On my end, I step away from the keyboard and actually live the shit. I'm not sure how much they step away from the keyboard. Life isn't affected at all by the stroke of a key if you're not genuine. If you are, well then you're trying to keep a straight face as a dime comes running up to you telling you about a guy you "Just have to meet! Omg!", while convincing your mom you're just fucking with people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast