Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Favorite skate video growing up....probably FLIP-Sorry.

Wow, that was 12 years ago. Fuck......
    I had flip sorry on vhs. It was a big yellow tape and I loved it. Good stuffs

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I've snowboarded at Heavenly, Squaw Valley, Northstar and a couple more that I'm forgetting. Probably made around 10 multiple day trips to Tahoe in all so not a pro by any means but solid base from skateboarding and a set of balls can take you further than the average human with equal experience IMO. Haven't made it out the last couple times I went to CA though, spent my free time at Caio Terras instead
    Go to Snowbird sometime. You'll love it, powder is amazing.

Sam Sales

Kron Gracie 'skate jitsu' haha

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Applegate View Post
    I had flip sorry on vhs. It was a big yellow tape and I loved it. Good stuffs
    I LOVE 'extremely sorry'. This part is a masterpiece.

Sam Sales

love this one too David Gonzalez is just a badass!!! The intro looks so fucking painful haha

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I was a skateboarder for most of my life from 13y/o up into my late 20's. Mostly street, but I can play around a little in the halfpipe too.
    Also used to snowboard a lot but I don't these days.

I am pretty good at wakeboarding, which is like snowboarding on the water. I do flips and spins and stuff. It was my passion for about 10 years. I quit everything for wakeboarding. (Everything but partying)
    Now that I am in Jiu Jitsu I am giving up wakeboarding because I don't want to blow out a knee and not be able to roll.

But my real passion is surfing. I have ALWAYS wanted to surf. A couple things stopping me is my fear of sharks, and the costs involved, but I started surfing last summer on Lake Ontario believe it or not. That was fun. Just little breaks.

#boardsportsftw

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    My fav Skate video was Welcome to Hell.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Snowboarding is a good excuse for bad skating. My favourite vid series is Whiskey 1 & 2. The adventures of Boozy the clown was fun times for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    In my relatively short time doing jiu jitsu I have met a lot of skaters. I think JJ appeals to all those years we spent with our friends, beating ourselves to death and still coming back hungry the next day. It also encourages the same type of creativity and development of individual style. Plus we have already developed the patience it takes to spend years of hard work trying to get halfway decent at something we are passionate about. Haha

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kurz View Post
    I was a skateboarder for most of my life from 13y/o up into my late 20's. Mostly street, but I can play around a little in the halfpipe too.
    Also used to snowboard a lot but I don't these days.

I am pretty good at wakeboarding, which is like snowboarding on the water. I do flips and spins and stuff. It was my passion for about 10 years. I quit everything for wakeboarding. (Everything but partying)
    Now that I am in Jiu Jitsu I am giving up wakeboarding because I don't want to blow out a knee and not be able to roll.

But my real passion is surfing. I have ALWAYS wanted to surf. A couple things stopping me is my fear of sharks, and the costs involved, but I started surfing last summer on Lake Ontario believe it or not. That was fun. Just little breaks.

#boardsportsftw
    is surfing particularly expensive then in comparison to skating etc? Im genuinely interested as it is also something I would like to try.
    Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast