Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Welcome to Hell is a classic, I was a Toy Machine/Zero kid.. Still am so my favorite vids were Misled Youth, Jump off a Building. Birdhouse - The End was also epic. Heath Kirchart, Jamie Thomas and Ed Templeton Hahaha those were the good old days!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I think my classic skate video votes have to go to emerica- this is skateboarding and black label- label kills. And alien workshop- photosynthesis for the art appreciating weirdo in me. Haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    BMX
    Skate
    Surf
    Open Water Swim
    I'm a lifeguard manager in north east England...i'm in the water most days

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Keith View Post
    In my relatively short time doing jiu jitsu I have met a lot of skaters. I think JJ appeals to all those years we spent with our friends, beating ourselves to death and still coming back hungry the next day. It also encourages the same type of creativity and development of individual style. Plus we have already developed the patience it takes to spend years of hard work trying to get halfway decent at something we are passionate about. Haha
    Dude this makes so much sense! I totally agree.

I skate and surf all the time. Sean and I actually came up together doing both. It will always be a great release form my hectic acting career. Just like the Jitz.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I used to skate. Started with my older brother when I was about 5. skated about ten years or so and then found guitar and jiu jitsu and then skateboarding was gone. Now guitar is pretty much gone too, just jiu jitsu these days

I love skating and Im right at 40 years old, My 9 year old has had physical challenges since he was born, I started trying to teach him to skate at 6. It took a while but at 9 he's become a good little skater, proving to his neurologist, that he wasn't going to stay down because they said he would never be athletic. He's turning out to be a great little grappler as well, determination to skate is what fixed his balance and confidence issues, even better than his peers. So skateboarding to me is truly awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem Havok View Post
    Dude this makes so much sense! I totally agree.
    Thanks man, I will say that my skateboarding is back to the basics for the most part though. I have turned it down a lot because I am too scared to get hurt and not be able to train or work. That is until the 14 year olds show up and make me feel like a chump anyway. haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Any BMX'ers?

I've been on that skatin stick since I was a baby. Love that shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123