Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I missed this thread! Haven't been on much this week. All I wear is champion. Underwear too, they're like compression shorts. I have some sets that I double up, I only double up if its light to medium support, if that is the case I wear a sm/xsm underneath and sm/med as the top layer. I found the smaller bra sucks everything down and the top one covers. If you get a high impact bra(AWESOME) you can wear just that and it stays put for me. I'm a 34b though, but I smash those things down. I don't wear an underwire, used to..i was getting stuck in stuff and it hurt me, so my alternative was to be as flat chested as possible while rolling...My best advice...SWEAT!!! Nothing moves when you're soaking wet. I also wear a rash guard over the sports bras, I'm not trying to make the guys any more uncomfortable about rolling with a chick, especially the new guys. For kids class I usually just wear a muscle shirt. Oh, and I also wear the fatter strapped bras. I search for them on sale, have never spent more than $6 a bra. We have a Burkes(also known as bells and belks) in town that I search the clearance racks for, also TJ max and eBay are pretty awesome. If this helps, I'm one of the most aggressive people I know so...stuffs gotta stay put. :-) Hope this helps out another fellow lady jj practitioner!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12