Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I love trapping the hand like that! I call it the Joe Friday pass, because he used to do it to me all the time.

Once I trap the arm I like to pop down into a Tozi Pass and then transition to a North/South choke. In fact, that's the only time I ever use the N/S choke.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I love trapping the hand like that! I call it the Joe Friday pass, because he used to do it to me all the time.

Once I trap the arm I like to pop down into a Tozi Pass and then transition to a North/South choke. In fact, that's the only time I ever use the N/S choke.
    Thanks BMac, I was wondering what a good go to sub would be with the arm trapped.

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post

Yeah the Tozi Pass (San Paulo Pass) is excellent! The only proplem is that these 10Pjj guys is so fricking flexible that is a risk to get caught in a Omoplata:-). I will show the another way I call "Mestre path" itīs a really good way to submit the person if you know they are looking for the Omoplata.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hansson View Post
    Yeah the Tozi Pass (San Paulo Pass) is excellent! The only proplem is that these 10Pjj guys is so fricking flexible that is a risk to get caught in a Omoplata:-). I will show the another way I call "Mestre path" itīs a really good way to submit the person if you know they are looking for the Omoplata.
    Looking forward to this.

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    now I have the Bomboclat to reverse Tozi pass to kimura..could be good checking this first

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Not sure if there is anything really here but at 3:26 when you pass both legs, I pass only one leg and throw a topside lockdown and then roll them on top of me for the finish similar to your Bomboclat pass to reverse Tozi pass (to kimura)- "VIDEO"

I can hit that regularly on other guys my level once I trap their hand but don't have any higher level people around to try it on.

Array

School
    HQ
    This move is even easier to pull off with the Gi. My go to when I can't stand to break open the guard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123