Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I agree with Ari that it's all about the rules. If they give George an advantage, and the rules allow it, then he'd be stupid to not take full advantage. On the flip side, if the rules are vague or unclear, then Joe would be stupid to not attempt to force George to remove them. I'm not sure but from what I can glean from this thread, they are allowed according to UFC rules, so do your thing George, let the haters hate. Oh yea, and excuses are for losers, so no whining when you get GOGO'd Joe!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Sounds like Joe is concerned and has doubts. If he is/were ready, he shouldn't care. There are no guarantees-it's a fight after all. I believe George has the advantage in every phase of the game personally.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swagg Coach
    If they let George wear them that mean its ok STOP CRYING AND GET READY TO FIGHT

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    they wont be happy til there completly naked and shaved down LOL

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    It could be a scared Joe, or it could be that someone asked him about it, and he just started ranting. He has always had a little bit of a mouth. Either way, the rules say yes, so deal with it. That's like saying GSP's shorts-tights thing is cheating over regular shorts for the same reason. If anyone really thought it was a problem, they would have brought it up to the UFC or the commission a long time ago. It's just pre-fight antics. End of the day, though, I think George has an edge everywhere, except maybe speed by a small amount. He is stronger, has a better base, and is better at wrestling, bjj, and now apparently boxing (that was fast). I have George by first or second round sub, probably first. My guess is he will almost get an armbar, Joe will gumby his way out, and George will finish with something else from spiderweb or mount.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    I think there's definitely advantages both ways so Joe should stop bitching.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Also, I have recently ordered a replica pair of aoki pants.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDoherty View Post
    Also, I have recently ordered a replica pair of aoki pants.
    from where?

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Joe's still one of my favorites. I won't lose any respect for him. Just interesting to see that George got inside his head without even trying. Realistically I don't see George finishing him. Just like his last tough fights, I see a dominant 3 rounds. Would love to see rubber guard of course. He seems to love crack head, but mainly uses it to protect himself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Joe is a very talented fighter and makes exciting fights. I'm surprised he's bitching. George should win!!! George is on another level but anything could happen. Maybe fight of the night!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast