Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA

Fort Walton Beach Florida area - Where to train?

I’ll be in Fort Walton Beach Florida in a few weeks and I’m looking for a 10P friendly school. I trained at Capitao when I went down there last March, and while they had some high level guys, it was all gi (+ the mat fees were pretty steep and I wanted to train more than once). Is there anywhere in Fort Walton Beach / Destin area that anyone knows of that does 10P?

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    I'm the closest 10p to ft Walton for sure. Its close to a two hour drive (I think), but you are more than welcome to drop in my place. Plus, we're a lot nicer than those turds anyway

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    Gulf Shores was my very first thought. My mom lives in FWB so we get to stay for free. I may make the trip once while I'm down...but with 4 hours total drive time plus training time it might be tough. By the way...I'm actually leaving a day late so I can attend your seminar on Saturday of next week

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    I'm the closest 10p to ft Walton for sure. Its close to a two hour drive (I think), but you are more than welcome to drop in my place. Plus, we're a lot nicer than those turds anyway
    Be nice, Sean! Even when it pains you

Brian, definitely slip over to Gulf Shores if you can work it out.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tupper View Post
    Gulf Shores was my very first thought. My mom lives in FWB so we get to stay for free. I may make the trip once while I'm down...but with 4 hours total drive time plus training time it might be tough. By the way...I'm actually leaving a day late so I can attend your seminar on Saturday of next week
    Powerful. Looking forward to it Brian!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    That's too funny, man. I have never heard anyone mention Fort Walton Beach a day in my life and here I am in Fort Walton fuckin Beach at this mokent! This is where I was born. Down here for my cousin's wedding. I was gonna try to make it to 10P Gulf Shore myself. Small world!