Array

School
    vancouver, washington

Vancouver, WA 10th planet school?

I posted just before the servers crashed so I think the thread is gone (I tried looking for it). Anyways Id like to start training in mma/bjj again. I have some health issues I've been dealing with for the past 4-5 years but feel like I could start training again very soon. I live up a little north of vancouver. I remember there being an instructor or two at fisticuffs? Also the portland location as well. I only work part time so I have 3 days off generally, I have a few blogs and a online business I run so eventually I will be able to train more often. I have all of Eddie Bravo's books except the Advanced rubber guard book.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    I believe some of the Portland guys might do some MMA at Fisticuffs, however 10p Portland is the only 10p school in the area. Get a hold of Nathan and Phill via FB... They are awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I thik Nabil's Moon is near Vancouver. http://teamtitanmma.com/ is the site for 10th Planet Coquitlam
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Wrong Vancouver Josh. Nabil is outside of Vancouver, BC (Cananda!!) There is another Vancouver which is on the Oregon/Washington border.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Javier Villalpando is up in Bremerton I think, Which isn't terribly far. I don't know where he trains though, maybe I can ask. He's OG riverside so he's good people and also the Owner of Revolver MMA which is a lifestyle clothing brand.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    After google mapping it, you're so much closer to portland. Either way you have two moons within driving distance.

Array

School
    Javier is super cool but, yes, thats a DRIVE!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Salami used to have a hotbox in Fisticuffs before he left. There isn't a 10P class, but there are 10P guys that train mma there. Ask for Steven Chang or James Gamet. Fisticuffs has the best boxing in the area too if you like to strike.