Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    'Fidel Castro ladies and gentlemen' genuine lol moment right there

Awesome episode as always. Can't wait for 71.

Array

School
    Moonhead 10th Planet Bergen
    Awesome!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Eddie and Rob another stellar MTS episode fucking rocked! Its almost 3am Wednesday morning!!! Jesus Christ!!! I should be sleeping but noooooooo.......I had to see this episode through god dammit!!!

That Hindu control was ridonkulous!!! The Hindulotine was awesome!!! FUck how funny is Eddie laughing his ass off trying to film it! Hilarious!

Jared I like that Flying mounted Guillotine! You've been hitting that one for ages mate!!
    Great to see it made it to MTS70.

Master Eddie the details in series B were dope. All those straight ankle lock escape options are great. Scotty Ross showed me his escape last time I was there. Its super effective on the fly.

I love the added back escape from the rolling Kimura path to back. I cant wait to rep that and add that into our warm ups, I dig it (safe haven). So now, that rolling kimura to back off butterflies is perfect. Man if that timing is on point you could catch just about anyone with that sweet set up. And The transition to back is awesome. I love setting that up from side control too. I call it GEOengineering. I saw GEO hit that in a comp late last year I believe. Such a simple but effective attack.

Im also diggin that closed guard clinch off the BJ Hook, once you take the back, you're pinning that non choking side with both ankles crossed, was tight! I'm keen on messing with that too I like it. Looks like a perfect way to assassinate that hand, take it right out of the mix.

Those Marcelotine details are crucial. Its such a plus having those attack options on a string or like a series is $$$$$$. Its huge in my opinion and its alive in my game too. How could you not!! Its Marcelo's shit!!!

COngrats to all the soldiers on the highlight reel. What can I say. I actually clap each time I see your hands being raised. I cant help it. When I see you guys out there I just love it. Its inspiring to see. It motivates me and it is a humble reminder of how courageous you all are. Thank you!!

JohnnyB...........dude that back take from twister side was super slick brah!!! Fucking tight son. I loved the details too and that 1/4 turn mate is everything in that move I loved it. I think that 1/4 turn detail is going to improve many of the roadblocks I've been hitting when trying to take far side back take. Beautiful job Botello!

Finally, Congrats once again JohnnyB, man you deserve that black belt son. I was super proud watching that mate!! I know how hard you have worked towards this exact moment and its awesome to see you realise it mate. Its a big deal JohnnyB, well done once again, and please say hi to the gang at the Phoenix affiliate from all your brothers and sisters downunder!

I probably missed a ton of other things too but anyway. Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz always awesome. Shame he can't be there for Metamoris Eddie. And the mad props Rogan was giving Eddie was fantastic to see and hear. Joe knows his shit. And he is right. Eddie Bravo is not only a super talented Jiu Jitsu phenom, but also a super teacher. I have to agree totally. Trust me, I've been around enough so called 'Legends' and very few people even come close to his teaching style and ability. Eddie always has his students best interests at heart. He really wants us all to be excellent, not just solid, and proof of this is MTS, he gves his shit away, and for $5 are you shittin me?

Anyway, lots to study, loads of details and plenty of updates for our 10P32!

Once again great job Master Easy and Mr. Bradley for bringing the MTS heat once again.

See yall's in for LA11 in 8 days

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    It was brillig! :} *Sparkly eyes*

Array

School
    Ronin
    There goes the rest of my day!
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Who's nicer/cooler/& more humble than Frank? He's gotta be top 5 all- time in the history of the world
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Who's nicer/cooler/& more humble than Frank? He's gotta be top 5 all- time in the history of the world
    Frank is the best Master Eddie, I'm sure you already know how much he loves the system and the 10P family, his enthusiasm is ultra contagious.
    Awesome new episode, Nat and I couldn't wait to get home from work to watch it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12