Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    I also just talked to Tammy on the phone a few minutes ago... There will not be a video... Keep em coming Bill!
    lolz

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by ross davidson View Post
    yet here you type.
    amen!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    As far as Orchard at purple belt, he was def there for at least a little while. We competed in the same 155 Purple bracket at Gracie Worlds a couple of years ago. He laid a flying triangle on the dude who choked me out.

You're lucky you didn't have to face me, Orchard!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Joe, you should get Tammy to make a video disowning him. Maybe if he sees it right in front of him it will bring him back to reality a bit

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    Bmac is 155lbs of sexual aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Niswonger View Post
    Bmac is 155lbs of sexual aggression.
    his hugs make me feel funny.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    I also just talked to Tammy on the phone a few minutes ago... There will not be a video... Keep em coming Bill!
    Hey guys, William's son here, you know, I wasn't going to get myself involved despite seeing a bunch of fucking bullys going at my dad over things I know are true, a bunch of fucking bullys who are in the process of destroying over 8 years of work my dad has poured into MMA and the 10th planet brand/family/whatever the hell you guys want to call yourselves.

But no, if you're going to say this HUGE fucking lie right here, considering I was right here with my dad as he was calling her, heard everything, saw my dad nearly fucking having a breakdown over the filth spewed from you guys and then Tammy went and cheered him up, and they even set a date on when they're getting the video made, whoever the hell you are, you can PERSONALLY go fuck yourself. My dad is the single most honorable man I know, and because some retarded vet who likes to use his disability as a crutch to commit heinous acts such as stealing from us WHEN WE FUCKING PROVIDED SHELTER AND HELP FOR THESE PEOPLE not to mention having his son threatening to walk over here and shoot us all up, Mike is quite literally scum as is his family. For you guys to ever take any kind of word he provides as truth is a big fucking mistake, and his company deserves no one, he deserves to be locked up in some mental ward and keep everyone safe from him.

I can't say I know any of you, but this appalling display of bullying and ganging up on my father is absolutely astounding. The worst part is I can do nothing to convince you guys he's telling the truth considering everyone will be all "Oh, you're his son, why should we believe anything that comes from your mouth."
    Regardless of the time my father has put into this organization/family/etc., It is quite evident he needs to leave, none of you scumbags are worth an ounce of thought or worry from his mind.

Man it has been awhile since I've been so pissed off, but congrats guys, I don't give a fuck what you all think of me considering I highly doubt I'd ever want to be associated with any of you, but I will say that, despite my dad's flaws, such as focusing TOO MUCH on doing his best to better himself and the organization which resulted in my mother DIVORCING him with a definite big part being because she felt neglected over him spending too much damn time with his passion. He cares about this sport and 10th planet so damn much and regardless of how he's showing it now, I was with him in person, I saw him breaking down emotionally. You all are fucking terrible, despicable people, and I honestly hope my father never associates with such putrid scum again.

Excuse my vulgarity but fuck this is unbelievable what I'm witnessing.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Hey guys, William's son here, you know, I wasn't going to get myself involved despite seeing a bunch of fucking bullys going at my dad over things I know are true, a bunch of fucking bullys who are in the process of destroying over 8 years of work my dad has poured into MMA and the 10th planet brand/family/whatever the hell you guys want to call yourselves.

But no, if you're going to say this HUGE fucking lie that Tammy said there's no video happening, considering I was right here with my dad as he was calling her, heard everything, saw my dad nearly fucking having a breakdown over the filth spewed from you guys and then Tammy went and cheered him up, and they even set a date on when they're getting the video made, whoever the hell you are, you can PERSONALLY go fuck yourself. My dad is the single most honorable man I know, and because some retarded vet who likes to use his disability as a crutch to commit heinous acts such as stealing from us WHEN WE FUCKING PROVIDED SHELTER AND HELP FOR THESE PEOPLE not to mention having his son threatening to walk over here and shoot us all up, Mike is quite literally scum as is his family. For you guys to ever take any kind of word he provides as truth is a big fucking mistake, and his company deserves no one, he deserves to be locked up in some mental ward and keep everyone safe from him.

I can't say I know any of you, but this appalling display of bullying and ganging up on my father is absolutely astounding. The worst part is I can do nothing to convince you guys he's telling the truth considering everyone will be all "Oh, you're his son, why should we believe anything that comes from your mouth."
    Regardless of the time my father has put into this organization/family/etc., It is quite evident he needs to leave, none of you scumbags are worth an ounce of thought or worry from his mind.

Man it has been awhile since I've been so pissed off, but congrats guys, I don't give a fuck what you all think of me considering I highly doubt I'd ever want to be associated with any of you, but I will say that, despite my dad's flaws, such as focusing TOO MUCH on doing his best to better himself and the organization which resulted in my mother DIVORCING him with a definite big part being because she felt neglected over him spending too much damn time with his passion. He cares about this sport and 10th planet so damn much and regardless of how he's showing it now, I was with him in person, I saw him breaking down emotionally. You all are fucking terrible, despicable people, and I honestly hope my father never associates with such putrid scum again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Keeling View Post

But no, if you're going to say this HUGE fucking lie that Tammy said there's no video happening, considering I was right here with my dad as he was calling her, heard everything, saw my dad nearly fucking having a breakdown over the filth spewed from you guys and then Tammy went and cheered him up, and they even set a date on when they're getting the video made, whoever the hell you are, you can PERSONALLY go fuck yourself. My dad is the single most honorable man I know, and because some retarded vet who likes to use his disability as a crutch to commit heinous acts such as stealing from us WHEN WE FUCKING PROVIDED SHELTER AND HELP FOR THESE PEOPLE not to mention having his son threatening to walk over here and shoot us all up, Mike is quite literally scum as is his family. For you guys to ever take any kind of word he provides as truth is a big fucking mistake, and his company deserves no one, he deserves to be locked up in some mental ward and keep everyone safe from him.

Well this just gets more and more eventful every minute.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Keeling View Post

How do we know you are even real? You joined today..This is post #1 for you. How do we know you're not Bill?
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast