Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    Bill Keeling is a liar. He lied about his rank in 10, he lied about his military background. I'll meet you bill and settle this, anytime anywhere. Just bring your mouthy brat son for phen. I told you to leave me alone, but your little brat kid has to bring me into it. Maybe sometimes I do need mental help, I have ptsd and temporal lobe epilepsy, but my disability is never a crutch. I have never used it to get out of anything, we can prove it on the mat. I paid your dad a lot of cash to get private lessons from a purple, yet he was lying, so i got taken advantage of. Fuck you alex and your bitch dad, bill, lets have at it you piece of trash. I am so fucking sick of you, i dont want to talk, I want to fight. This is really about me and you bill, so lets finish it, fucking pussy. And you never had the authority to fire chris. another lie. SEAL claims, lies. Ranger claims, lies, combat claims, lies, fight record of 200-0. lies. fuck u bill.
    image.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    How did I miss out on all of this!! Bill you have been a D-bag from the day I first met you. I knew something like this would happen, it was just a matter of time. Dont talk shit just go away, we dont need you!!! For the record the drills you are talking about you decided to go 100% the second Eddie got close to us, just so you could show off. Then when it was my turn you got sub'd by me in a legit 10 seconds. The next week you sent me multiple messages about me hurting you. You got what you had coming to you then and you got what you have coming to you now! I'll be in the south myself in the coming years, you never know i maybe running into you!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Nice one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Keeling View Post
    ...I just hope my dad doesn't continue feeding into this, he can post the video with tammy if he must to prove that he did in fact schedule it with her, but after that I do hope he stops. Regardless of how much effort he's put into this, this kind of abuse is simply not worth his time.
    Me too. This is painful to watch. I'm unfamiliar with the situation, but he doesn't really seem to be winning friends

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Yesssss!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Broome View Post
    Me too. This is painful to watch. I'm unfamiliar with the situation, but he doesn't really seem to be winning friends
    You clearly have not been paying attention! We're his "family"

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Any fight bill, ill meet you at an eddie seminar or a 10 competition in indy, boxing, bjj or mma, any is fine with me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    If you didn't hit em with the Ron Burgandy I was comin with it
    #StayBurgandy

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast