10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yup gone.
    Oh praise jeebus

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    What if Bill really is a purple belt and an ex-green baret afterall?

Yalls would owe him a gigantic apology.
    I would love this. You guys seen the recent footage of frank dux? (Kumite/bloodsport guy) .. Apparently after all the crap he received about being a fake.. It turns out he really was a b.a. Lol.

http://youtu.be/WEWrp5YiqVY

I just read this whole thread in one sitting and my brain hurts :/. Do I get a purple belt now?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This thread was crazy. Why someone would lie about being a higher ranked belt is behind me. Was tackle and grapple based off of this guy?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    This thread was crazy. Why someone would lie about being a higher ranked belt is behind me. Was tackle and grapple based off of this guy?
    I kind of wanted him to keep going and how bat shit crazy deep this rabbit hole really goes, his level of commitment to his own lies was astounding...but for everyone's sake, I am glad it's over. You can't reason with people like that.

Sam Sales

Damn you Herzog haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Damn, this was crazy. Def a pathological liar. Even signed in and pretended to be his own kid. #smh ...I hope he listened to this advice because it was very wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Jiujitsu = life. Sometimes in jiujitsu you're going to get caught. Multiple times per night if you're still in the beginning stages. But when we are forced to tap, we don't get up and leave. We keep going.. Because we understand that being beaten/humbled is what it takes to grow and get better.

Bill, as someone who has spent the first 20 years of my life as a piece of crap.. Please hear me out. Jiujitsu and life are one in the same. The only way to better yourself, is to admit you made a mistake and then learn from it by consciously choosing to avoid the same mistake again until it's muscle reflex. In this case, you were rolling and got caught. It's part of being human. The shame isn't in admitting you were wrong, the shame was in the action. Admitting you were wrong is the first sign of growth and improvement. You only get one life.. Might as well learn from the inevitable mistakes as quickly as possible so you aren't forced to make them again later down the road. But whether you choose to lay it all out there for the ones you've lied to, or choose to remain holding onto the belief you've done nothing dishonest. Just know I love you as a human and I'm pulling or you. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Damn you Herzog haha

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    Damn, this was crazy. Def a pathological liar. Even signed in and pretended to be his own kid. #smh ...I hope he listened to this advice because it was very wise.
    Usually when someone is a pathological liar it's a habitual thing. Usually starts through childhood or whatever. Its bordering on sociopathic when the lies are intended to manipulate people or a situation.
    Men brag, boast and talk shit in groups sometimes, we have all seen it. However I think this guy weaved a web of lies so vast he kinda forgot which lies he told to who haha.

This thread is a crazy ass read for first thing on a Saturday morning.

Arrr chris you've broke my heart banning him! This thread was so entertaining

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast