Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Clearly it all one giant misunderstanding and everyone you lie to is mistaken.

It's over Bill, everyone is hip to your game. The only person you have to blame is yourself.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    I'm liking the beard john
    And your still at the gym Fuuck ya
    Thanks man. I appreciate the love. Hope everything in the Pacific Northwest is solid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Northwest is powerful we are taking the title at naga hands down
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I would. love to train with you. My mats are always open! but I'm a blue and until Eddie promotes me, that's where ill stay.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Haven't lied Chris... not once.... your hate can't take away the timeline or my accomplishments or the fact that I'm under Eddie and will be till the day I die! Nothing will change that but Eddie. You see the reason I know I would never claim rank I hadn't got, is not only B quick. but the moon Eddie let me take over was taken for that reason. Sorry to disappoint you Chris, but I'm not dumb, nor do I need a rank to display my abilities or be a good coach. I don't have to be the best, but I am good, proved it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Haven't lied Chris... not once.... your hate can't take away the timeline or my accomplishments or the fact that I'm under Eddie and will be till the day I die! Nothing will change that but Eddie. You see the reason I know I would never claim rank I hadn't got, is not only B quick. but the moon Eddie let me take over was taken for that reason. Sorry to disappoint you Chris, but I'm not dumb, nor do I need a rank to display my abilities or be a good coach. I don't have to be the best, but I am good, proved it!

Keep convincing yourself, at this point you're the only one that believes it.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bill,
    I have been informed by too many credible people of acts that have transpired. I have refunded your money for the Indy rash guard and ask that you change your profile pic with the 10P Indy Logo. Failure to do so could result in further legal actions. I ask that you comply to make this a simpler process for everyone. Thank You.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    That's fine, I'm the only one who needs to believe in me. Found my peace, it was inside the whole time

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    That's fine, I'm the only one who needs to believe in me. Found my peace, it was inside the whole time
    Dude, you were just threatened with legal action and still stand strong in your lies? Wow

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Damn, legal actions for a logo I designed and paid for? Doubt it. But I will change it because you asked. Btw when I gave up Indy I asked Eddie about my profile pic and he said it was fine. That's why I kept it, it's merely a keepsake. And Mike Early promised to pay for the logo and banner, I wasn't worried about it honestly, but now I expect that promise to be fulfilled.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast