Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Yuma

10th planet vs gracie barra

Here in springfield, il there's no 10th planet the closest on is in Alton which I go to every Saturday so I had to start going to a gracie barra while at class today I was paired up against a 2 stripe brown belt. I pulled guard started to work homie control then switched to rubber guard, I dropped my leg so he could pass so I could I attempt to do a carne low and behold it worked!!!! He was a lil pissed but oh well the proof is there the system works!!!!

Your one experience of tapping a guy represents what?

Array

School
    10th Planet Yuma
    That thru hard work and constant repetition it'll work against higher ranked people.

It represents the tip of the iceberg. Job well done Redfox. Keep that fire burning and there's no telling what you can do.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JR Redfox View Post
    That thru hard work and constant repetition it'll work against higher ranked people.
    Then why give it the title and mention teams

Array

School
    10th Planet Yuma
    maybe it was a bad choice for a title but even though i train at both schools im still using 10th planet techniques maybe i got lucky maybe i didnt

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Great job! Keep training and keep the positive attitude kiddo! The longer your in the game the less it'll be about getting taps or barra vs 10p and more about improving every day...

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Train wherever you can get the most out of given your current situation. Doesn't really matter what name is on the door, every gym is different. From experience, just go in there and work. Let your jiu jitsu speak for you. Also from experience, people will stop giving you their posture or even getting into closed guard at all. Which will suck at first but will make you develop other areas of your game thus benefiting the shit out of you in the long run. The system works but it is just several pieces of the big ass puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    Then why give it the title and mention teams
    Oh shit! Shit just got real!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Who cares that he mentioned teams, good job redfox. Just stay humble
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast