Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by William Gunter View Post
    same here, hell i been lurkin and murkin for a min and found this thread, and was like "damn I didn't know the 10th planet breaded bastard brigade had a fan thread!!! Oh and to see the og 10 p beard in action watch the 3rd(?) episode of dusk till dawn tv series
    I got your back like Marcelo, brotha!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Gold Country Jiu Jitsu
    Just started mine about a month ago. Not much at the moment but it's getting there. Gonna let it grow until work bitches at me.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I grew a full beard once, and loved it. I kept it short and clean, but full.
    I thought it looked awesome, but my wife said it made me look old because it hid my face and really brought out my crowsfeet wrinkles. So I shaved it off and my kids ran away screaming, saying I looked like a turtle.
    lol
    But I don't like beards to big huge and long personally. I think if they get too big they start looking trashey. This is 10th planet, not Duck Dynasty. haha!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i have found a counter to grappling with a beard. a guy crossfaced me when i guillotined him. hurt like a bitch but my plan is to grow my beard until it swallows the opponents arm. im gunna try and get a pic up here tonight

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo

Choke Defense +1

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I grew a full beard once, and loved it. I kept it short and clean, but full.
    I thought it looked awesome, but my wife said it made me look old because it hid my face and really brought out my crowsfeet wrinkles. So I shaved it off and my kids ran away screaming, saying I looked like a turtle.
    lol
    But I don't like beards to big huge and long personally. I think if they get too big they start looking trashey. This is 10th planet, not Duck Dynasty. haha!
    shove the duck dynasty stuff lol i chased an atlantic city push cabbie down the boardwalk for a duck dynasty crack (or quack i guess) i sir come from a long line of long beardy trashy hippies and i sir for one will keep the tradition alive!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post

Choke Defense +1

christian bale with a beard.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Oh my God, I knew it was a matter of time before someone posted a thread which would stimulate my facial hair inferiority complex. I'm Arab, and the best I can grow is a goatee like Jafar. Thanks for the racial profiling, genes. Now I have to go choke out some hippies in order to assuage my wounded masculinity.

With great respect to Boogeyman, Tait and all you other bearded gentlemen, you're all playing for 2nd place. The baddest 10P beard is held by the world's hardest vegan, 10th Planet Phoenix's Alistair May.

This photo with Big Country is from a year ago, so mentally add a year's worth of growth onto that monster.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    IMG_20140408_075440.jpg

I have nothing on some of the others, but I've been working on mine for a couple of months now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast