Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec

Simple ways to help 10p Online

Hey guys, I just wanted to post this to show my appreciation to 10p and Eddie Bravo. If you guys are checking out the vids on youtube that are posted on the forum don't forget to like, comment and maybe share the vids. It makes their videos more "relevant" than others thus we can get more people interested in 10p techniques and even help get in a bit of revenue possibly for these guys. They are putting out free videos on their own time and I feel the least we can do is at least like and comment the vid and maybe share it on facebook or whatever.

I'de be disappointed if these guys stop making vids on youtube because it's not effective enough. I've seen great channels stop making vids and I'm wondering if its because it just wasn't worth their time anymore since they didn't see the results they wanted. I'm not saying they are making videos only for business nor do I think that but it would help them out and I'm sure they would appreciate it.

If you want you can start off by likeing and whatever on this one. I was surprised as hell to see no comments and only 11 likes after this long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVJ_g...em-uploademail

If you guys have any other ideas don't be afraid to share.
    Last edited by Andrew Sarasin; 03-16-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    High Five for you, Andrew.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    thx man lol, i was hoping the 1st comment wouldn't be negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I actually put yours in too at the end but I choked. Thought it would be too much. Oh well here it is too..
    Last edited by Andrew Sarasin; 03-18-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thank you brotha!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Good idea. Done.

I was thinking about something similar recently like brands of 10th Planet soldiers. No pressure to buy anything, but if you want to support 10P brothers and sisters you could check out their stuff. Like Tait's Caveman Coffee and Travis' Newaza Apparel. I guess it could get a bit spammy though.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Does subscribing help? Adding to playlists?

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Does subscribing help? Adding to playlists?
    good idea, i would think so.
    Last edited by Andrew Sarasin; 03-18-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Good idea. Done.

I was thinking about something similar recently like brands of 10th Planet soldiers. No pressure to buy anything, but if you want to support 10P brothers and sisters you could check out their stuff. Like Tait's Caveman Coffee and Travis' Newaza Apparel. I guess it could get a bit spammy though.
    http://www.newazaapparel.com/

http://taitgfletcher.com/

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Eddie wants forum members to comment in the nibiru forum thread that the vid is posted in rather than in the youtube comments for the video... Moon Heads posting tech vids should consider putting a link to the forum thread for their video in the youtube description for that video... Also, when sharing a video, please share the link to the thread on the Nibiru Forum where you saw the video... Thanks
    Good idea, never heard of that one. I guess it makes the forum more relevant to JJ on google. I'm not sure how to share from the forum though. I guess you would have to post the url link. With youtube you just press the facebook button and there you go. Maybe it would be something that would be good to add on this forum. I guess that's up to the programmer.