Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The defense is called the democratic apache
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Don't let them settle into the position. Since the East Coast training camp, I've never had anyone escape the position once I settle into it. People do escape by timing the transition to the Russian cowboy and getting on their side and either shoving to north south and working NS escapes, or basic hip escapes and or inversion recoveries. Once I have my weight down, hips forward, his knees in my chest and heel pointed down, no can defend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The defense is called the democratic apache
    thats fucking hilarious.

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    You have to escape in the transition. As soon as he goes for it, immediately try to flatten your legs to the mat before he hooks one or both so that he really has to work for it if he wants it. As you flatten your legs you should straight arm his lower back (with both arms) and scoot your hips out. Once your knees are under him, the RC is done. It'll usually turn into a scramble, so be vigilant.

If you don't see the Russian Cowboy and he locks it up securely, you're pretty screwed unless you have Gokor-like leg endurance and can wait for him to get tired. So yeah, don't end up there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    You can actually flip the Russian cowboy into having them in the truck.. I'm no master, and I can't even explain how I do it, but its there. Probably one of the wildest and most difficult truck entries.. (If its even supposed to happen). I might just be picking on folks with sloppy Russian cowboys. I dunno. I've done it s few times on some respectable skilled guys. i dont wanna give too much away, do I need to hush zog? I honestly have no idea if you teach this in zoginars or if I'm even correct..

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    You can actually flip the Russian cowboy into having them in the truck.. I'm no master, and I can't even explain how I do it, but its there. Probably one of the wildest and most difficult truck entries.. (If its even supposed to happen). I might just be picking on folks with sloppy Russian cowboys. I dunno. I've done it s few times on some respectable skilled guys. i dont wanna give too much away, do I need to hush zog? I honestly have no idea if you teach this in zoginars or if I'm even correct..
    There are ways of avoiding the Russian cowboy, escape from the position itself, and there are escape once he has committed to the legs.

Yes Scott hush that's top secret!

.....and yes you are definitely on the correct path
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    No fair.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    There are ways of avoiding the Russian cowboy, escape from the position itself, and there are escape once he has committed to the legs.

Yes Scott hush that's top secret!

.....and yes you are definitely on the correct path
    Guess I need to save up for a Herzog seminar.

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    The only thing you can do is yell out," that's my purse,I.dont know you" as you grab their hair and gouge their eyes out. I think it's NAGA legal too

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Niswonger View Post
    The only thing you can do is yell out," that's my purse,I.dont know you" as you grab their hair and gouge their eyes out. I think it's NAGA legal too
    JNIG I thought you were keeping that secret for seminars as well.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast