Thread: Just having fun

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Just having fun

So after a couple of hours of drilling tech in the garage. We decided to pick up the glove and mits. Cora hasn't kick or punch in months and it shows...LOL The power is there, just need to improve on her techniques. When ever we take time from jiu jitsu...

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Woot! Kickboxing! Lookin good girl! Bruce, my offer for the free private kickboxing lesson is still good. If Cora ever wants to, she can even bring a friend. I know you got access to kickboxing there, I'm just wanting to help anywhere I can.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That berimbolo at the end was sweet!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    the little pause and correct she did before taking the back made me notice that the truck is right there, not sure why I never saw it. This is that one track mindedness I was talking about when learning new techniques, u get so focussed on emulating or imitating that you prevent yourself from seeing whats right there. thanx for that cora

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Woot! Kickboxing! Lookin good girl! Bruce, my offer for the free private kickboxing lesson is still good. If Cora ever wants to, she can even bring a friend. I know you got access to kickboxing there, I'm just wanting to help anywhere I can.
    Thank you Scott, you know we will see so much more of each other. I will take you on that offer one day.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That berimbolo at the end was sweet!!
    Dude to the warm ups, here game is changing/improving each day. She's not afraid to try new things anymore.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    the little pause and correct she did before taking the back made me notice that the truck is right there, not sure why I never saw it. This is that one track mindedness I was talking about when learning new techniques, u get so focussed on emulating or imitating that you prevent yourself from seeing whats right there. thanx for that cora
    Bro, Cora loves the truck. She kills me with it all the time, or maybe I'm just a whuss...with low pain tolerance...LOL Too bad its illegal for kids right now.