Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman

10th Planet for Life

I would like to re-introduce myself to all the 10th planet guys. So here it goes, my name is Michael West and I have spent my life doing martial arts since I was a young kid. I was practically raised in my dads gym. Throughout my time I have done various martial arts. I have had the pleasure to train with many UFC fighters and coaches. However I have never experienced or seen such a close knit group as the 10th planet crew. I don't post very much and that is going to change. I am more of a pad and pen kinda guy. Anyway, I get calls and text from so many great guys just checking up on me and my school. All the upper belts have been amazing with helpful info on training, techniques and motivation. John Botello, Derek Stewart, Jeremy Fields are always keeping tabs on me. Master Eddie is always a phone call away and always returns messages almost instantly. The instructor messenger page is almost too much info. Frank Baca has given me many great concepts. The 10th planet instructors are all so knowledgeable and willing to share their experience with everyone. Which just proves how good the system truly is. This for me has been the hardest but most fulfilling journey ever. I can't wait to see how it ends up. Thanks to all the guys and especially Eddie Bravo for having the insight to take jiujitsu to a whole other level.

Thanks for everything,
    Michael West
    10th Planet Sherman TX
    IMG_0292.jpg

Welcome aboard
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Yea! Welcome to the forum! I agree. It's a family. Such a hospitable group. :-D
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    It's awesome to see you posting. I have a really powerful and fun memory of the Sherman school. My wife and I drove 12 hours on Valentines weekend to spend the night in Sherman, TX and train with Eddie Bravo. I actually received my Blue Belt at the seminar that day! It was awesome. Me and Lindsey have a lot of funny stories from that trip!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Great to hear Mike, it's never too late to turn the 10p up. Looking forward to watching you compete!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Awesome Mike! If you're ever in the Indy area let me know!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael West View Post
    I would like to re-introduce myself to all the 10th planet guys. So here it goes, my name is Michael West and I have spent my life doing martial arts since I was a young kid. I was practically raised in my dads gym. Throughout my time I have done various martial arts. I have had the pleasure to train with many UFC fighters and coaches. However I have never experienced or seen such a close knit group as the 10th planet crew. I don't post very much and that is going to change.

Thanks for everything,
    Michael West
    10th Planet Sherman TX
    IMG_0292.jpg
    It about fuckin time!! Thanx for the countless hours you've spent working with all my sons but namely Jacob! When we first signed up( before10p Sherman was official)I was pretty standoffish. I was told as a kid " never trust someone that talks fast" but the more I got to actually know ya, I realized you are THAT passionate about this shit/MMA. You've turned out to be one hell of a good friend & we luv ya brotha a

Array

School
    Ronin
    Welcome to the forum
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789