Array

School
    Jupiter Jiu Jitsu - Jupiter, FL

Trouble posting pics

is there a special trick to posting photos in your album or is the system just down right now? i click on upload photos and it takes me to a screen that is solid black with nothing to show for it, any help??

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Alright, follow these steps and tell me where it breaks down.lego me.JPG

Inside your reply, click "Insert Image."

A dialog appears. That dialog has two tabs: from computer or from URL.

If from computer, click From Computer then Upload Files. Select your file and follow the prompts. (Testing these directions now)

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    And that's me as a lego dude demonstrating how to upload files from your computer.

if your photo is in a URL, paste the URL into the URL bar and click OK.

I have chosen not to retrieve the file and reference locally because honestly, it's Putin riding a bear with some humorous second amendment text and if that location changes it won't be the end of the world. We don't need to store that image on a server forever.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Short answer:

Click correct buttons. Follow prompts. Click more correct buttons. -> magic happens.

Now, where is that breaking down? Do you see the Insert Image icon on the toolbar?

Array

School
    Jupiter Jiu Jitsu - Jupiter, FL
    Man I keep trying to upload it to my profile but it directs my to another window where it maintains black. I just tried what you said but I choose to select image from computer. I selected it and pressed okay, it looked liked it had retrieved it but there was no press okay button to proceed. I was just stuck at that screen now and I had to exit it. I even tried selecting the picture then hitting the URL table and pressed ok but still it did nothing. I'm Jinxed!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    In chrome, right click, copy image url.

Then paste your url between IMG tags. Example [img]yourURLexmple.com.htm[/img]

The first tag is [img] and the tag on the end is [/img]

Example in action.

Now click reply with quote and you'll see how to used the img tags.