Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin

How you get in to 10th planet jiujitsu? ?

Please share your story how you find out about 10th planet jiujitsu, I know we have this thread before the forum got Nuke, my story how I got in to 10th planet jj, in 2004 I was browsing on youtube and I stumble upon Master Eddie vs Royler Gracie video and I remember thinking shit that shit is awesome and I want to learn this stuff. Search 10th planet school on the internet can not find 10 school In florida. Fast forward Xmas time come I got the best present from my mom Mastering the rubber guard dvd, go to Chris Herzog awesome seminar, going to Sf for Master eddie seminar , I bring Denny Prokopos, Mike Nunja, Sean Roberts to do seminar at my dojo and April 12 2014 going to host Scott Einsten seminar, on May 1-4 for my birthday they send me to Omaha for that crazy camp!! And tomorrow I'm going to witness the match that starting my jiujitsu journey the M3 Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie. SO thats my short story of how I got in to 10th planet jj, not bad for a guy who learn and teach Karate my whole life. Win or learn Master Eddie you are my Jiu jitsu Hero. Thank you.