Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Outstanding match. You dominated Royler. There can be no question now that the system works

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hughes View Post
    I was on my feet from the minute Eddie put Royler in The Lockdown. SO FUCKING EXCITING!

haha for sure. That moment right there to anyone that knows Eddie/the 10th planet system was a very special moment. I could feel the anticipation from everyone, even though I couldn't see them. We all knew the second that lockdown was on that was it, that was all Eddie from there. Fucking awesome!

Sam Sales

Also I have to ask. Does anybody know what the score would have been by ibjjf scoring standards. Be interested to know.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    haha for sure. That moment right there to anyone that knows Eddie/the 10th planet system was a very special moment. I could feel the anticipation from everyone, even though I couldn't see them. We all knew the second that lockdown was on that was it, that was all Eddie from there. Fucking awesome!
    Defo, Sam. What a great moment, gives me shivers thinking back to it.

I think Eddie swept him 4 times into side control? So that's 3 X 4 for 12 points right? And I think Royler passed his guard once maybe, If at all? So probably around the 12-3 mark to Eddie. Dominant performance and a huge moral victory for Eddie. I'll try and rewatch later today and score it.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hughes View Post
    Defo, Sam. What a great moment, gives me shivers thinking back to it.

I think Eddie swept him 4 times into side control? So that's 3 X 4 for 12 points right? And I think Royler passed his guard once maybe, If at all? So probably around the 12-3 mark to Eddie. Dominant performance and a huge moral victory for Eddie. I'll try and rewatch later today and score it.
    Yes if I remember correctly when Eddie ended up back on his butt it was because Royler kinda shrugged him off during the back take transition so there was no sweep points for Royler there I don't think. I am trying to think if Royler scored a single point. I mean Eddie jumped into 1/4 guard and he never really advanced from there at all. I remember he got that sweep or something after the 2nd electric chair sweep at around the 13 minute mark, then Eddie got a third electric chair sweep then tied his legs up. Definitely going to rewatch it again too when I get chance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Yes if I remember correctly when Eddie ended up back on his butt it was because Royler kinda shrugged him off during the back take transition so there was no sweep points for Royler there I don't think. I am trying to think if Royler scored a single point. I mean Eddie jumped into 1/4 guard and he never really advanced from there at all. I remember he got that sweep or something after the 2nd electric chair sweep at around the 13 minute mark, then Eddie got a third electric chair sweep then tied his legs up. Definitely going to rewatch it again too when I get chance.
    i was thinking the same things, i dont think royler got passed eddies quarter guard, there was no takedown, i think royler got one sweep. when eddie got his third or fourth E-chair royler swept him back but only for a few seconds. i think royler only had like 2 or three sub attempts as well and none of them threatening. eddie on the otherhand had tight sub attempts all over the place.

THATS HOW 10 DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Amazing performance! Loved seeing Eddie dominate like that, with all 10P stuff at the biggest stage in Jiu-Jitsu. People can't deny it any longer! Commentators throwing out 10P terminology all fight, and Jeff Glover saying he definitely will take a deep look at the electric chair sweep for himself. Man, what an exciting fight!

Too bad with Vinny, though.

Array

School
    1st Legion Fighters Gym, Leicester, UK (Gracie Barra)
    Congrats, One of the best matches of all time hands down. Silenced alot of people now, think this may also propel 10P to new heights, get the recognition it deserves.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Great job Eddie! Probably the most exciting jiu jitsu match I've ever seen! I'm just amazed he didn't tap to the vaporizer.

10P4L!!!!!

Epic very proud of you coach!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast