Thread: Eddie DOMINATED

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Loved It!!!!!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah, those go pants also prevented Eddie from being able to go kamikaze on the sub too. Amazing match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Eddie, I have even more respect for you than ever, if that's possible. Your whole family knows who won that match (and who won't be able to walk tomorrow). I am over the moon. Thank you so much for everything you do, brother. Absolutely honored to be a part of your system.

Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    I wonder if Rener will be doing a Gracie break down of that match ? *snigger*

"And here Royler fails to pass.......then he tries to cheat on the restart......then he gets swepts 3 times......then this is him defending some more.......but yeah Eddie got lucky"

Array

School
    10P Decatur
    Eddie dominated & controlled Royler the whole time. Plain & simple, no shady bs needed like the restart or grabbing clothes.

Array

School
    10P Decatur
    Royler grabbed a handful twice to improve his position then held on to Eddie's pants for the last 3.5 minutes...

Array

School
    Team Agua Amsterdam
    The first thing Royler sees in the morning...

naamloos.png

Array

School
    KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by vdesire View Post

"And here Royler fails to pass.......then he tries to cheat on the restart......then he gets swepts 3 times......then this is him defending some more.......but yeah Eddie got lucky"
    Let me break down how that Gracie Breakdown will go:
    - 3 minutes talking about Royler's accomplishments
    - 1 minute talking about Eddie's stance on the gi
    - 20 seconds spent talking about the electric chair
    - 3 minutes talking about the importance of being flexible, and how it makes you immune to the electric chair
    - 5 minutes talking about the amazing electric chair counters and sweeps Royler pulled off
    - 5 minutes talking about the rape choke. Oh wait, I mean the excellent "double hands on the throat" defense
    - 5 minutes telling you why the attempted leg lock wasn't really a sub in the first place, cuz it "obviously wasn't working"
    - 10 minutes reminding everyone that the match ended in a DRAW, and how both men are winners
    - 3 minutes making a strong note on how Royler looked a lot fresher at the 20-minute mark, and how he would've won in a no time limit format
    - 20 minutes advertising Gracie University and related-apparel
    - 3 minutes asking you to make a comment on why you believe the real winners that night was the jiujitsu community (and not any particular competitor).

p.s. This is obviously meant as a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised is a good percentage of that ended up coming true.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by vdesire View Post

lmao, but seriously, Rener gets along with Eddie so I don't think he would say he got lucky.
    But the gracie breakdown video about Ronda not shaking hands with Misha Tate at the end was ridiculous. He would have been better of not saying anything at all, it just made things worse in my opinion.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Kim View Post
    They didn't even restart properly after that one break up. Royler made sure he was in a better position by checking Eddie's left arm.
    I know what a cheater. He tried multiple times to get in a better situation. At one point they were actually grappling when they were suposed to be setting up in the same postion lol. Fucking children act like that, not adults, especially in their 40's jesus fucking christ.

Good job for Eddie for having balls to tell the ref that its bullshit he should be on top, you could actually hear him say look at the replay. We could seriously learn something from this. We see this in hockey all the time, replays to see if a goal really counted.

Same for MMA with bad refing for early stopages or false tapouts. Have the ref review and decide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12