Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta

Ugh.... debating guys on potential of 10th planet style

ha ok Im a Alliance purple belt by the way but I see a ton of potential and love the innovation of Eddie and all the 10th planet guys style. But there are alot of culty stuck up sheep minded people that shit on me. I made a facebook post about it last night and I always am hit by the same fucking argument...what have they done in competition? What do you guys say to this. Ill post a link and you guys give me your thoughts for this Preston bitch who trains at my gym and is a Brown belt...
    https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.surr...ation=timeline

Well there was that dude from 10thp who beat Royler last night.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Just because we don't fuck with IBJJF doesn't mean 10th Planet hasn't take like 7 NAGA team titles and Gracie Nationals/Worlds like 3 years in row. We have blue belts claiming Expert divisions, submitting black belts The haters just need to play on 10th Planets side of the pool more often and they can see first hand how our killers work their magic in competition.

Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta
    anyone feel free to add me to facebook and send some information Prestons way...I hate his attitude

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremysurratt View Post
    anyone feel free to add me to facebook and send some information Prestons way...I hate his attitude

get them to watch Eddie v royler 2

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Yup, we avoid IBJJF because it builds bad habits. Like all the anti leg locking rules like no reaping and all the banned subs that are legit, quality moves....

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    His competition record is irrelevant if the question is whether or not this works. Twisters, rubber guard, lockdown have all worked in competition. If everyone did them, there'd be no question that it works. Everyone does armbars though, right? How many failed armbars are there in comp? Doesn't mean that armbars don't work. The system doesn't hinge on one mans competitive success. It hinges on the success of the group as a whole. And the proof is there. We do pretty damn well.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ignore him. Part of 10p is being misinterpreted. Just take solice in the fact that you get it.

Array

School
    Alliance HQ Atlanta
    ugh yeah guys like preston will see a rubber guard or twister setup fail once and use that as confirmation that it doesnt work all the while he may fail a classical back take 3 times before it succeeds

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Let the haters hate. It makes beating them more fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast