Thank you all, Thank you for your faith in the system
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Woot! Party it up Eddie! Dominant performance tonight sir. I can't lie, the fucked up rules and the hard hard bias against you going into this match the whole gi pants bullshit, all of it... I was worried. Before the whole pants-gate and all the other bullshit the public doesn't know about, I was 100% confident..but they skewed things so heavily in his favor... I was worried.

I worried also when Scotty Nelson was gonna restart the stoner control position invented ring..and royler wanted top of half guard on the reset? Wait wtf? Then wants bottom of half guard.. ?? It was a near vaporizer and he wasnt to reset where? Lol

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Oh, what an amazing match! Stayed up until 5:30 AM to watch it live. Amazing! What a performance, Eddie, it exceeded all expectations. The best grappling match I have seen.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    You rewarded our faith well.

Complete domination, well done Eddie. Can't wait for the mts episodes covering this

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Against all odds: shady rules, Royler's positional shenanigans, being the underdog you still took it to him and performed beautifully. We all know who won that match. Thank you for all that you do maestro! Couldn't be prouder of being part of the 10th Planet system!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Against all odds: shady rules, Royler's positional shenanigans, being the underdog you still took it to him and performed beautifully. We all know who won that match. Thank you for all that you do maestro! Couldn't be prouder of being part of the 10th Planet system!
    Well said!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Not only did Eddie gain tremendous respect for his personal abilities last night, but more important, he also proved the effectiveness of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. I wonder how much longer it will be before the average grappler is using techniques like Mission Control, the Vaporizer, The Truck, etc.

What a beautiful display of jiu jitsu last night!

Array

School
    Spero's Martial Arts Academy
    Unbelievable match! It was a perfect show of a GracieJJ master and the 10thp master. I was on my feet screaming that first electric chair. Holy shit it was like watching MTS 33.

Faith in you too coach
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast