Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

Its legit people!!!!!!!!!

Eddie did so well today in metamoris that even almost everyone in the sherdog forum could only post positive things about him.

get your membership forms ready people, 10th planet is about to go viral.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12...61/index9.html

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I haven't read that forum since 2002 (I think), but yesterday I had to go there. Good read, was funny as fuck! :'D

Array

School
    Ultimate MMA CT
    Not gonna lie always been a fan of Eddie Bravo and been aware of 10th planet and the use of the rubber guard but after seeing Metamoris and finding out about the program for only $5! Had to give it a try.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Sorry, I read about 10 pages of the sherdog bs and people are still trying to find ways to discredit Eddie. I do think that probably 60% of the jj world has had their minds opened though.

Array

School
    Ultimate MMA CT
    Quick question guys this may sound very dumb but i cant seem to find the answer. Where do I start the series from im new here and want to try do the 10th planet MTS system. But if there a guideline or layout of syllabus or where do i become from? Like first lesson warm ups then lockdown? or Rubber guard or where do i start from?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You don't have to start any where particular, however I would recommend the lockdown material, its the safety net of the system.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I still don't care what anyone on sherdog has to say.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Farmington MO/ Ronin
    kenny you should definitely start learning the basic rubber guard path because if you don't already have the flexibility you're gonna wanna start working on it right away. All these guys put so much info on this site it's ridiculous. There is a full system in play here so it does seem hard to tell where to start but at the top of the forums they have MTS guides and technique list so you can just run through that and if you see something you're not familiar check that out. i like to start like eddie at that the bottom and catch that ankle, work your quarter guard, move to half, go to full guard, then rubber guard, work your subs and your sweeps. If you get on top you can start working some upside down rubber guard even. Idk, you gotta do your own thing with it really but this way you can work a little everything every time you roll and really earn that top position. good luck on your journey man

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    It's so satisfying watching all the F12 gi guys deal with their disillusionment.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Sherdog is where people go to stir the shit. Sherdog is the tabloid magazine of the mma forums! The people on there really aren't the people I want signing up at my gym... So for that reason, it doesn't bother me at all what they say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast