Living in Boston, no 10PJJ. Asking for some advice!

Hey guys, I have a question about what to do for training.

So I've been doing martial arts for years and years, and I'm set on taking on BJJ. The more I research it, the more I really believe in Eddie and his approach. The other night just removed any doubt from my mind, and I'm inspired hardcore.

The thing is that there's no 10th planet around me, at least not close enough for me to get to regularly. The schools around me... well one I checked out just didn't jive with me, and the other one has sorta awkward scheduling.

I'm not sure what to do. There's a few other schools around but I don't think any of them take a no-gi approach, at least not initially.

In the meantime, I've got Eddie's books and DVDs, and I'm doing what drills/stretches I can. I'm also going hard on my conditioning by working out 6days/week.

So any advice? Should I just go with some BJJ nearby for now until I can get to somewhere with 10th planet (I was thinking of moving back to LA anyway)?

Any place I should look for drills? Are there any conditioning programs out there I should focus on? I keep hearing about kettlebells, but are they really the best conditioning for BJJ? What about other programs (like P90x, or something)?

I know it's a lot of questions, and I probably sound newb-tastic, but I honestly wanna do things right. Any advice is completely welcome!

Thanks!