Free Electric Chair Seminar in ALABAMA! All Are Welcome :)

Free Electric Chair seminar at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Decatur Tuesday night at 7pm. We will cover the Vaporizer leg lock, as well. If you need a refresher in the basics of the Lockdown half, show up at 6pm. Also, FREE!

All levels and all schools are welcome. No politics. No weird atmosphere. Just sharing the art with friends and family. Those particular techniques are gonna be high on a lot of priority lists after Metamoris 3, so it's a good time to share some good will.

Please feel free to post here with any questions

Gym address is:

935 B Wimberly Dr SW
    Decatur AL 35603

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Dang, I accidentally posted from Alberto's account at the gym computer. Sorry about that. That's me, though.

We'd be really happy to have any and all visitors!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Porra! calaho.. Dat deep half guard is notch new. Dat guy Gordo was doin dat ting in da 80's in brasil! And Niņo Shembri was plays da high guard and grabby de foot for omaplata in da same favela! Calaho! Lol!

Man the electric chair is gonn be the new shit I assume! I'm really excited!! I need work on my electric chair game... I repped it today and it was so ugly.. Me no likely ugly.