Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

eddies starting moves.

i havnt seen anyone write about this. i was wondering if anyone else enjoyed eddies approach at the start of the match. it was exactly what you would call a normal stance. he slaps the ground bit, lots of feints, odd angles.

i remember him saying on an mts that he likes to throw his legs arond a bit to confuse his opponents and then he can black mamba into quarter guard and i think that was his plan against royler.

i really enjoyed it and it was just fun to see

good on you eddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Ya man it was awesome. Tyler says watch he is gonna shoot in to black momba and sure as shit boom lol! Awesomeness
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I thought it was good, didn't give away trying to pull guard/black mamba right away and it kept Royler honest (so that he couldn't try to prevent the guard pull 100%).

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I thought it was a clever entry also. I would not want to risk being inside Royler full guard.
    I wish in jitsu matches guys would try a lot harder to get a take down. You know catch that double leg and land on top in side control. Or slam that one arm shoulder throw and end up on top in north south. I know it takes a lot of effort but so does starting out in a lockdown and working the flow chart to get on top. If Eddie could have got the lock down on the left leg and fought to get to the truck ( from his strong side) he could have tap'd him out I bet.