Thread: Training at HQ

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin

Training at HQ

Guess this is abit of an opening ended question with no definitive answer but here goes.

What would do yous think would be a rough cost to come over to LA and train for a month, obviously that involves training, living accommodation and supplies etc.

Been planning to do this for a while and whilst I can't right now and this is gonna be a year or two down the pipeline and hopefully will result in a years stay at a later date. All opinions on cost and more would be much appreciated guys and girls

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Google will be your friend
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Dude, cost of living in LA is really high. A vacation to Texas you could live a very very long time on $100. In Cali, probably not very long..

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    For a month including everything, put away 2k, and then something like 300 for 'mad' money, LA is super expensive...It's the Hawaii of the United States .....

...let that sink in for a minute.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Really want to train at HQ so gonna try for a month at some point.

Cheers guys, yeah looked up prices and everyone else was saying it's the dearest of anywhere unfortunately! Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You can purchase day, week or month passes at the store on this site

Touring the SoCal schools has been something visiting 10p heads have been really enjoying. Lots of love in Cali
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Well definitely aiming for a month Eddie! Would be there this summer like I said when I messaged you earlier in year but due to visa issues ATM unfortunately I can't. Definitely next year on the cards tho or may get good news and get during tail end of summer!

Anyone any advice on where to stay etc.?

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McKeown View Post
    Well definitely aiming for a month Eddie! Would be there this summer like I said when I messaged you earlier in year but due to visa issues ATM unfortunately I can't. Definitely next year on the cards tho or may get good news and get during tail end of summer!

Anyone any advice on where to stay etc.?
    Look at airbnb.com. You can rent someone's apartment, coach house or even a room in their house. Usually weekly and monthly deals are available. I did this when I stayed in December and I have another apartment booked for when I'm there in three weeks. It's so much nicer having more space and a kitchen, especially for a long trip.

Array

School
    Any tips for staying in LA? Any 10th planet places I could go on Friday or Saturday? Noticed there wasn't any classes at HQ on them days.

Amber you renting a place close to HQ? Been looking at some like just a mile from gym which is very handy