Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    "arielro88 The fact that u were able to handle all those submission attempts alone was inspiring ... I will refuse to tap out so easily now ... courageous performance !" A lovely quote from one of his followers. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Davis View Post
    "arielro88 The fact that u were able to handle all those submission attempts alone was inspiring ... I will refuse to tap out so easily now ... courageous performance !" A lovely quote from one of his followers. lol
    Orthopedic surgeons around the world are cheering for guys like this.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    When I'm caught, deep. First I like to wave a finger to the ref and crowd, this let's them know I'm perfectly fine. Then I try my best to make the look of pure agony on my face look like a bored smirk. Then I let them obliterate my joint, reassuring everyone that that loud pop was nothing. Your now mangled limb will have a much greater range of motion to escape. Play it down the rest of the match. Mysteriously disappear from training for 3 months. Legit tech. If y'all would focus on the basics you would know this.
    My man crush is growing for you Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I saw another picture on reddit/r/bjj where he had the kid over him, elevating him with feet in kids hips and double wrist control. The kid could only weigh like 40 pounds though
    LMAO. Good PR. "Hey guys I showed up and trained. I'm fine." Plays with kid, takes group pic, calls it training. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Davis View Post
    OH geez. I hope that guy was joking. 10th is over here trying to evolve. A statement like that shows how they're setting it back.

Array

School
    TBJJ
    I didn't notice any limping when he was walking off the Metamoris mats. Also, on the Gracie Breakdown, Rener and Ryron also said he was walking around perfectly fine the next day. Now, we see he's back to his regular training. Perhaps Eddie's vaporizer was ineffective?

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    True not everyone will tap to it, if he had got his foot onto his ankle then it would have been very interesting...but go get someone to put you in it....sore as fuck that will be your first thought....it really can blow your knee out just like a bicep slicer can blow your elbow out

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham
    Isn't that pic in San Diego - not Humaita..?

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I was at metamoris and he was def limping on the mat while the crew was coming on stage and while Eddie was being interviewed. He did that hop limp thing when you're trying to shake it off and be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    If we're talkin abu dhabi or something and I'm up on points then maybe. Conner Huen was the man when he didn't tap but how's he doing now? Casual, recreational bjj players though? Really? Dude, you know you got like 2 kids and a mortgage. Your ass better tap cause I'm not trying to pay your damn disability with my taxes.
    +1 million billion

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    That's no a current pic, it's an old pic..

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dangerfield View Post
    Isn't that pic in San Diego - not Humaita..?
    It is San Diego but the "branch" of gracies that the gym is affiliated with is called Humaitá because that is the street the original gym was on in Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast