Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Heresy!

You will never be He Who Mounts the Llama at Dawn. So stop hatin. Just stop.
    I take no pleasure in it Sir. Don't alpaca shame. This paradigm in our society that places llamas over alpacas has just got to stop.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor Heun View Post
    Swing through 10th Planet Boulder whenever you're in town and we can get down. As far as Royler walking, that doesn't mean there wasn't damage done.

Alder Hampel blew out my ACL in his lockdown at 10th Planet Burbank 10 days before I fought Jorge Gurgel. I was walking, I ran to cut weight, and I put on a hell of a fight. My ACL was vaporized, as in non existent but I was able to make it look like nothing was wrong (pretty much). Until we see an MRI of Royler's knee no one will know the extent of the damage.

I think this should be a lesson to all practitioners that the end all be all of submissions has to be the choke. Put them to sleep and the fight is over. Everything else is a gamble. There are a lot of dumb, tough motherfuckers out there who would rather limp than tap, myself included.

The ego is not your amigo and I'm working on it.
    I still have nightmares about that one. I felt terrible watching you fight a guy you would have destroyed had that not happened. It was big bummer!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567