Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    It was cold and dark when I left my house this "morning", just a faint ghostly green aurora billowing across a glittering sea of stars overhead. The still already-winter air carried only silence from all across the woods, my own creaking limbs loud as firecrackers as I pedaled my bicycle down the frozen mud path. I paused dead as a small fox appeared on the path ahead of me, standing motionless. He looked as if he'd been carved in place there from an outcropping of orange-pink granite, as if he'd been there and then the world had been created around him, unblinking black eyes locked with my own. Time's passage was marked only by my steady breath spewing mist into the icicle air between us.

And then he loped off. I heard a voice, from everywhere, faint but clear. ".... açaíiii..... açaíii.... " it sang. That's when I knew clear as a thunderbolt that God was telling me to resurrect this brilliant thread on the 10th Planet forum.
    lmaoooo that was beautiful.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    I can't get this song out of my head!!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Yeah this song always finds its way back into my head! If there's a chance to roll with the big boss himself at the seminar in birmingham, I'm gonna sing this.. While he makes me his bottom bitch..

Array

School
    Elements MMA
    Beyond awesome! Great work man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123