Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    Words dont do the experience of being at a 10th planet training camp justice. Thanks for the knowledge, hospitality, camaraderie, hugs, chokes/toe holds, and all around good vibes.
    Those words work pretty well, much love guys. Drew, I'm gonna try to make it up your way soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Thanks for all the love and hospitality! It was a weekend, I'll never forget!

for anyone on the fence about going to one of these camps: go. I'm making it a point to go to all of these from now on

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    I have to say it was by far the best training experience I have had to date! So many cool people with so many skills and If I needed help it was right there. I learned so much, thanks to every one that was there. Special Thanks to all the Instructors at the camp, each one took time to answer my questions and give advice.

Array

School
    asylum/MFS 10th planet Chicago
    1oth planet omaha did a great job , getting all these guys together! props to derek s on making it happen. Everyone was really nice and offered alot of advice thanks again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    Those words work pretty well, much love guys. Drew, I'm gonna try to make it up your way soon!
    Anytime! We can house you guys as well!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Epic weekend with amazing people, so much love and technique exchanged, the Midwest soldiers are a rising force, we still got a lot of work to do but we took huge steps this weekend, til the next one, 10Madda4L
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Had a great weekend training with everyone. Thanks to Derek and his crew for putting it all together, it was hella successful and one of the best camps I've ever attended. Thanks to the instructors for providing new techniques to work on and tweaks to old ones. And thanks to all those that attended for making it fun as hell...had some good rolls and good times! MAGALESSSHHHHH!!!!

Array

School
    grizzly mma alamosa/yomo dojo salida colorado
    One of the best times of my life ...like a summer camp for the cooliest of the cool . Thanks to all the omaha crew for makeing it so family ... You guys are the best ... Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12